rate the rogue xmog above part III

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
8/10 scares me for some reason!
Docjones has the best Transmog.
7.5/10 for looks.

2/10 for creativity. Sorry, but you just used a tier set.
@Keffler

7/10

You look like a Zombie Defias Thug lol. At least you're matching!
doe's this look better since i'm undead now
i like it
01/14/2013 04:28 AMPosted by Darkington
i like it

8/10 id sap it :)
Ooo.. Bonescythe,

8.5/10 I like it. ;D
8/10 nice clean look

favorite so far is Vernix
:D
6/10, and thats just because the helm.

Get the rest of the set to match, and 10/10 <3
^^^ Still a work in progress? Got a good start tho. Fix the boots. I like your theme and color scheme. 8/10

I put this set together this weekend. Most of it is lvl 20s Trickster gear. I was disappointed to see how awful it looks on the armory, as it looks really cool in game. My daggers glow blue as well.

Who else here has 10+ armor sets for their rogue besides me? Rogue and Monk are fun to mog for.
(Yup. Still a work in progress. All I need now is my boots [ Shadowstep Striders ] )
((Also disregard rating me, this post was just a reply. Rate "Fatmaggie" instead of me c: ))
^^^ Still a work in progress? Got a good start tho. Fix the boots. I like your theme and color scheme. 8/10

I put this set together this weekend. Most of it is lvl 20s Trickster gear. I was disappointed to see how awful it looks on the armory, as it looks really cool in game. My daggers glow blue as well.

Who else here has 10+ armor sets for their rogue besides me? Rogue and Monk are fun to mog for.

Ooooh I like that xmog! Plain yet classy.

8.5/10

Disclaimer: The swords I have xmog'd have bright white glow to them and they're curved like a scimitar.

8.5/10

Disclaimer: The swords I have xmog'd have bright white glow to them and they're curved like a scimitar.

Simple, easy on the eye (no pun intended)

8/10 id sap it too!

8.5/10

Simple, easy on the eye (no pun intended)

8/10 id sap it too!

I like light blue, almost as much as I like purple. 8/10 would get ganked by.
Never been a fan of that xmog, personally, but that doesn't lessen it's value. 7/10

Mine's hardly a mog, but I look pretty intimidating ingame. >:D
7/10 You look like a cyborg with stuff attached to you
8/10 Love the color scheme and the helm is awesome!

I need to find some better matching boots and possibly new daggers.