ilvl 491 Resto Shaman LF Raiding Guild :)

Cenarius
ALLIANCE ONLY GUILDS PLEASE THANK YOU LOL

I just came back to the game last night after being gone for a while due to a work change irl and am now able to play again ^^.

I'm looking for a guild who has all the normals on cleared at least and maybe some heroics! :)

My raid experience:

MSV Normal: Cleared
MSV Heroic: First 3 on heroic Cleared
HoF Normal: Cleared except last boss
HoF Heroic : N/A
Terrace Normal: Cleared :)

I can pretty much raid whenever. Fill free to msg me in game or post here please :)

TAG: Momowish#1406
Hi Momo,

Please feel free to add me at Raffi#1251.

We're currently 2/6 in Heroic MSV, 6/6 in HoF and 4/4 in ToES.

We run on Tues, Wed and Thurs from 6 - 9 PST.
Actually on my screen it shows him as being a Tauren... which is horde, so shut up you %^-*wad.
01/22/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Momo
Actually on my screen it shows him as being a Tauren... which is horde, so shut up you %^-*wad.

I believe the poster above you was referring to the fact that a Horde guild, <Death By Design>, vouched interest in you when you specifically stated you were only interested in Alliance guilds. That said, the poster's rather rude comment was perhaps a tad unnecessary.

That aside, <Spark> is in need of a new healer if you are interested in an Alliance guild.

We are currently:
4/6 Heroic MSV (ignore my armory, I was not present for Heroic Elegon)
1/6 Heroic HoF
4/4 ToE (Elite kills on Protectors of the Endless, of course)

We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 9:30-12:30 AM PST.

If you are interested in discussing this further, please feel free to either post here or message/mail me in-game. You may also speak to our Guild Master, Iroh, or our Raid Leader, Slippykins, as well.
01/22/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Momo

rofl...I was talking to him, not you.
Damnit Gearscore, didn't we get rid of you in WotLK?
01/23/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Slippykins
Damnit Gearscore, didn't we get rid of you in WotLK?

GEARSCORE > ALL!
Lol... my mistake.

@Haruka: Oh ok I added you