[H] Skilled Hunter looking for raid group 10

Illidan
488 ilvl highly skilled Beast Master hunter looking for a raid group upon transferring server (yet to happen based on what opportunities arise here). Any groups interested in recruiting please leave a reply including details with times, rules, progression etc below and I'll get back to you.
<Undeniable> is a Horde guild with a long history. We are a casual and social guild that has had the same core members since early BC. We have made some decent progress with only a few days of raiding so far this expansion! We are currently 6/6 MV and 4/6 HoF.

<Undeniable> has seen its ups and downs over the years, but we are back in full force for Mists with a return to our roots (original gm and all) of fun raiding. We recently transferred to Illidan off of a dying server. We may not accomplish things first, but we have a competent core of raiders and we intend on completing the raid content before it is years behind!

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. We are also looking for people interested in rated bgs and achievements (we run old content and heroic achievement groups). A fury warrior is most needed, for a core spot, however we will consider any decent player.

We raid Monday-Wednesday 9pm-12am.

We do expect recruits to have a working vent, dbm, and preferably be over 18. Also don't die to fire or fail to the lag boss frequently.

Please apply at our website: http://undeniable1.enjin.com/.

For any questions, please feel free to speak to our officers in-game: Darkhartx, Urliq, Sintinel or Ayslin.

tl;dr
<Undeniable> is recruiting. You can apply at our website or talk to officers!
Heya Pindoss! If you're still hunting for a guild, here's what I have to offer :)

<Elysium> is an adult, 10m that just xferred to Illidan this last sunday, looking to replace the few dps that we lost in the xfer. We came from a 6/16 H guild and are looking to replenish our ranks in time to get a few more heroics knocked out before 5.2 drops, however the primary focus IS in fact 5.2 and beyond.

We've been a server top contender since Cataclysm when we formed, including 6/7H Firelands and 8/8H DS when it was relevant content, and are looking to do so again with MoP. We raid tuesday/thursday/sunday from 6:00pm to 9:30pm PST (8-11:30 illidan server time). If you have any questions or would like additional information, please add me to realID, I'd love to talk!

jayblack97#1772