~~Lots FT~~ Bring TCG Pets!

Pet Battles
updated
huge update
I have a Guardian Cub.
I'll give you my lvl 25 B/B rare quality Gilnean Raven for your S/S raven (if it's worth it to you)
and I'm not sure how much the Porcupette is worth, so I'll just list what I'm interested in and you can choose.

Clockwork Gnome
Guardian Cub
Gregarious Grell
Anubisath Idol

I'd really like the Idol and whichever one of those is cheapest, but if Porcupette isn't worth 2 of those it's fine. Let me know on forums if you want my ID or I'll add you.
I'll give you my lvl 25 B/B rare quality Gilnean Raven for your S/S raven (if it's worth it to you)
and I'm not sure how much the Porcupette is worth, so I'll just list what I'm interested in and you can choose.

Clockwork Gnome
Guardian Cub
Gregarious Grell
Anubisath Idol

I'd really like the Idol and whichever one of those is cheapest, but if Porcupette isn't worth 2 of those it's fine. Let me know on forums if you want my ID or I'll add you.

sure ill trade yah for the raven I could always use a 25 flyer to play with also I just got my hands on a porcupette thanks though :)
kodama#1998
Would you be interested in trading your hippogryph hatchling for a banana charm?

Clockwork Gnome
Guardian Cub
Gregarious Grell
Anubisath Idol

sure ill trade yah for the raven I could always use a 25 flyer to play with also I just got my hands on a porcupette thanks though :)
kodama#1998

Alright, you had the Porc on your wanted list still, my bad. :) Hold it for me if you could, I'll be online as soon I can. If not tonight tomorrow for sure.
Interested in any of these for a landros lil xt? Open to trading multiple pets for it. - Sid#1904

Aqua strider x2
Corefire imp
Ashstone core
Fungal abomination
Terrible turnip x3
Clockwork gnome
Voodoo figurine x2
Fossilized hatcling
Rustberg gull
bump
01/30/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Saon
Would you be interested in trading your hippogryph hatchling for a banana charm?

Interested in any of these for a landros lil xt? Open to trading multiple pets for it. - Sid#1904

Aqua strider x2
Corefire imp
Ashstone core
Fungal abomination
Terrible turnip x3
Clockwork gnome
Voodoo figurine x2
Fossilized hatcling
Rustberg gull

no thanks sorry guys

kodama#1998

Alright, you had the Porc on your wanted list still, my bad. :) Hold it for me if you could, I'll be online as soon I can. If not tonight tomorrow for sure.

yah I am a slacker at changing that sometimes lol.
added lvl 25 strand crawler and disgusting oozeling
bump
bump
bump
updated
bump
bump
bump
bump
BUMP