Fail IWC raid on Stormwind

Bleeding Hollow
01/22/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Endryxqt
helladin

Lulz
that was for you
01/22/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Samloomis

Does killing their guild leader in the middle of 15-20 other IWC members count? Granted it was in the middle of a team battle, but managing to nearly solo a popular guild leader with my gear, in the middle of his own posse... regardless of what you think, the action speaks for itself.

My 2s is purely for capping/carrying undergeared cappers. Don't jump the gun -- this Rogue hit 90 about a month ago. You'll see my rating jump once the patch comes out. I'm not even geared.

Great another one who thinks rogues are broken pre 5.2, nothing you've said explains your lack of enchants, poor gemming and failed upgrades. I barely do arena and just started doing rbg's this rogue has been 90 for 1 month as well and I would slap the black off of you from here into eternity so please make up some more excuses as to why you're just simply bad at playing a rogue.

Why would I bother enchanting gear or regemming resil when I'm going to toss the bulk of this gear out the same day 5.2 hits?

You keep saying how bad my gear is, but it just makes me look better because I killed your guild leader in it.
Why would I bother enchanting gear or regemming resil when I'm going to toss the bulk of this gear out the same day 5.2 hits?

You keep saying how bad my gear is, but it just makes me look better because I killed your guild leader in it.

5.2 is weeks away terrible excuse and killing rallys isnt as special as you act you are not the 1st nor will you be the last stop defending issues you may have with the "I did this" argument.
IWC failed SW because Chuck Norris said so!
I ate at Rallys yesterday. It was goooood.
You must not see your own rating/achievements.... but anyways u aint even good this is my first season as a warrior and have no achievements and still will own you. iwc sits in corners with a raid and waits for alliance to come through a small entrance.. do something that takes skill then you can brag about it

Just like they handle zombies in the walking dead.
-what was going through you're mind when i droped you from 100% to 25% in 3sec & you were forced to use bubble+ all c/d to kill an 86 spriest? ^.^ we shall meet again sir.

Just like they handle zombies in the walking dead.
-what was going through you're mind when i droped you from 100% to 25% in 3sec & you were forced to use bubble+ all c/d to kill an 86 spriest? ^.^ we shall meet again sir.

I was high as !@#$ and exhausted, I still haven't been to bed. They don't revere me for what I do in ret, qt.

3 seconds? You lasted a minute, I just brought protection.
nah it didnt last a minute. maybe in you're doped out mind it did ^.^ but all i hear are excuses. i look forward to making you take a dirt nap in the future. back to leveling i go!!
Heh, all you horde guys suck at raiding. "Oh, you didnt wipe us out. We just got bored and left the building." Ha, i killed a horde guy 15 levels higher than me and the turned around and creamed a level 59. Both were pathetic and didnt know what hit them.

Lol, just screwing around. There are tons of good horde players around. Attacking stormwind is suicide on my server though.
Tyrannte is no longer part of <Alliance Vanguard> he is now in IWC under a new name(I believe) He's your problem now. /salute

This post also reflects the opinion of the individual and not the guild. Thank you.
This thread is ridiculous. For the past 3 weeks IWC has raided SW and completely destroyed Alliance Vanguard, and their pugs. Each and every time, AV stood back and watched as IWC sat in Mage tower destroying the Alliance. Now, when AV manages to win 1 fight, they go a make a big deal about it on the forums. 1 win means nothing, AV. You are all bad, and should feel bad.

Don't get me wrong, I still think some players in IWC are total crap, but when a guild thinks they're better than another guild after one win, It's plain stupid.

I would just like to say, that we may be beat, but we're currently (I believe, sorry if Im wrong) that we're the only guild attempting to fight IWC.
I think <fights like a gurl> is making a comeback, but hey, at least we're there and putting up a fight in other parts of wpvp. Such as the pvp vendors the other day. THAT was fun wpvp

Edit: As I said before- the OP is no longer part of our guild. As far as I know he joined IWC under a different name so we couldnt find him. This in no way was a planned post by <Alliance Vanguard>
He was pretty annoying wasnt he?
01/30/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Destrivus
He was pretty annoying wasnt he?

Quite was.
Figured. I would help you fight IWC but im on a different server, my guild is only 3 weeks old, only 7 people (including me, im gm), majority are level 50-70, and we are only level three. I cant see how its possible to attack stormwind on my server though. There are level 90 players on every street. Its kinda crazy.
This thread is ridiculous. For the past 3 weeks IWC has raided SW and completely destroyed Alliance Vanguard, and their pugs. Each and every time, AV stood back and watched as IWC sat in Mage tower destroying the Alliance. Now, when AV manages to win 1 fight, they go a make a big deal about it on the forums. 1 win means nothing, AV. You are all bad, and should feel bad.

Don't get me wrong, I still think some players in IWC are total crap, but when a guild thinks they're better than another guild after one win, It's plain stupid.

I would just like to say, that we may be beat, but we're currently (I believe, sorry if Im wrong) that we're the only guild attempting to fight IWC.
I think <fights like a gurl> is making a comeback, but hey, at least we're there and putting up a fight in other parts of wpvp. Such as the pvp vendors the other day. THAT was fun wpvp

Edit: As I said before- the OP is no longer part of our guild. As far as I know he joined IWC under a different name so we couldnt find him. This in no way was a planned post by <Alliance Vanguard>
http://www.guildox.com/wow/toon/us/Bleeding%20Hollow/Lazav he is in neverlose as this guy now
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

http://www.guildox.com/wow/toon/us/Bleeding%20Hollow/Lazav he is in neverlose as this guy now

Not even in our guild, still makes you look stupid.