[H-RP/PvP] The Sunguard- The Crimson Crusade

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
I have the best cheese ball, and with these garlic triscuits, I find myself floating in heavenly bliss.
Completely missed the meeting last night regarding Kun-Lai. I swear, if it's not on my calendar, I don't remember a damned thing!
The Sunguard is full of amazing people<3

Just saying.
Very few sunscrubs posting right now. Slackers.
01/26/2013 06:58 AMPosted by Morvayn
Completely missed the meeting last night regarding Kun-Lai. I swear, if it's not on my calendar, I don't remember a damned thing!

Hey there, sorry, I didn't know if your guild was interested. I was going with invites by who sent me whispers or who posted in the event thread. I can add your guild to the listing if you would like?
01/26/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Felthier

Hey there, sorry, I didn't know if your guild was interested. I was going with invites by who sent me whispers or who posted in the event thread. I can add your guild to the listing if you would like?

Yeah, I had a couple people trying to get me interested in your campaign. I honestly just couldn't at first, due to my disappointment with other server events as of late. I'm over it now. SIGN ME UP, DAWG.
Heh. Nerds
Arandur is a cheevenerd.
And you will be blessed with strength few will understand. You are the conduit to glory. Your life will be a current of magic and blood. Your heritage will enable you the power of the arcane, but your training will teach you to expel it and its chaotic nature. You are order, the mailed fist of Quel’thalas. You will let the magic flow through you only for you to control. Your armor is strong and your will unbreakable. The Spellbreaker is the fists of the King and no one shall deny our might. ~Fanir Thel'eon- First Echelon of the Spellbreakers
Blue love.
Spellbreakers ain't got nothing on Rangers.
Just sayin'.
01/27/2013 08:56 AMPosted by Delaynee
Arandur is a cheevenerd.

Goggles nerd.
so, a fledgling Sin'dorei hunter is looking for a good RP/pvp guild. how would i go about joining the sunguard?
The fear had taken only seconds to set in. The stalwart Gaellon Thorne, a pride of the Alliance felt the shiver reach and race through his spine. The air froze still, and his breath clouded in mist. Narrowing his eyes, the warrior raised his shield and axe. "You will perish this day, elven bastard," he roared. Raising his axe to strike down on the Archon, only this time he found his blade checked with a parry. Red gore rushed from his belly in streams. The pain was unreal as the frosted runeblade sunk into his side. "Suffer well," Felthier spoke as he sent the human to the Light.
01/27/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Alturia
so, a fledgling Sin'dorei hunter is looking for a good RP/pvp guild. how would i go about joining the sunguard?

Zee website, it contains the answers you seek, yaise.

thesunguard.shivtr.com

:D
Felthier, you forgot to do the thing last night. :(
01/27/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Arandür
Goggles nerd.

Better than a cheevenerd!
EVERYBODY RAISE A GLASS!
RAISE IT UP THE MASTER'S !@#$!
I'm the only one who can call you all nerds.

nerds