Mouseover Macros Stopped Working

UI and Macro
I logged into the game this evening to discover that my mouseover macros have stopped working. I recently switched to another computer and do not have any 3rd party add-ons currently applied to the game. I have switched my keyboard and mouse twice in hopes that perhaps it was a driver issue, but yielded the same results. I do not believe the wording on the macro is incorrect for I have used the same macros for quite a few years, and today have had other players check one of the macros on their systems to not have any issue.

Just in case, here is one of the macros I employ
#showtooltip Greater Heal
/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Greater Heal; Greater Heal

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I don't think they removed any functionality like that, but I know the norm is now the character saving "@mouseover" "@target" "@focus"

other than that I am at a loss as well. hope that works
#showtooltip Greater Heal
/cast [@mouseover, exists] Greater Heal; Greater Heal

then again, you macro also worked for me.
No luck on either end. Thank you for the help ;_; Any other ideas?
Thank you to all who helped, the issue was resolved :)
what was the solution? I am actually having trouble with a similar charge macro now.
If you put this macro on a mouse button it won't work, that could have been the issue.
I am just trying to get a simple macro to work /focus [target=mouseover,harm] and i cant even get that to work all i want is the focus -.- please help
I am just trying to get a simple macro to work /focus [target=mouseover,harm] and i cant even get that to work all i want is the focus -.- please help

If you put this macro on a mouse button it won't work...
If your issue is binding a macro to a mouse button, you will need a program that remap mouse buttons to keyboard keys. Just google "mouse button remapping" and you will find those programs. What will happen is: you press a mouse button, that program intercept the mouse key press and sends a keyboard key press to WoW. If that keyboard key is bound to some macro then the macro will work with the mouse button.