[A:RP-PvP] <Lineage of the Moon>: It's back.

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next
Been a while since I've come to the thread, I wonder why....*mischevieously hides box of Orc-brand cookies*
Oh?! Tea? And I wasn't invited?!
01/22/2013 07:04 AMPosted by Maveí
Bump for rad rp last night!

Kuso is torn on what to do :P
Yes. Yes it's back.
Wonderful to see you lot in Darnassus last night; keep at it. Every city should be alive with roleplay!
I don't know if y'all remember me (Zha/Zepla), but I really miss the LotM crowd. I followed you from Order of Malorne a year or two back, then had a horde experiment.

Well now I'm stuck over here on a PvP server with friends that no longer play... and my main has changed to druid. Well, I'll be coming back to you soon! (when I can afford xfer fees).

Much love! */wave at Mav & Ana* <3
These people are going to make Sam lose her damn mind.

>:[
01/22/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Samirex
These people are going to make Sam lose her damn mind.

Kuso can help look for it. He loses his pants all the time so he's getting better at finding them.
01/22/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Kusonoki
Kuso can help look for it. He loses his pants all the time so he's getting better at finding them.

That would be fantastic. I suspect you'll have your work cut out for you, though. XD
I don't know if y'all remember me (Zha/Zepla), but I really miss the LotM crowd. I followed you from Order of Malorne a year or two back, then had a horde experiment.

Well now I'm stuck over here on a PvP server with friends that no longer play... and my main has changed to druid. Well, I'll be coming back to you soon! (when I can afford xfer fees).

Much love! */wave at Mav & Ana* <3

I do remember you babe! <333
Dude that camping trip, WAS IN TENTS
I like these guys.
01/23/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Moloak
moo

Apparently someone flagged this post..

I can agree.. I'm offended.
01/23/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Maveí
moo

Apparently someone flagged this post..

I can agree.. I'm offended.

It's not flagged, at the moment.

I am, however, waiting for yours to get flagged.