Why is my dangle bronze colored?

Paladin
When I logged in last night, for some reason, my dangle was kind-of copper colored instead of its usual dark gray. None of the Holy Power slots was lit up, it was just ... bronze.

Today I logged in and it was back to its usual dark gray self.

Is this intentional, or an error, or an intentional error?
Dangle? o.O
Shouldn't this be on the RealityKings forums or something?
(The Holy Power "dangle" below your health/mana bars, people.)

Sounds like just a graphical bug, but I don't use the default unit frames, so idk.
01/21/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Corvala
Dangle? o.O

I remembered somebody calling it that during the Cataclysm beta, and the name kinda struck a chord with me.
Wasn't it dongle, not dangle?

...They both sound funny though.
Lol sorry, Probably wasn't the most helpful response ever. On topic, yes I'm pretty sure it's just a bug. Nothing to worry about.
Wasn't it dongle, not dangle?

...They both sound funny though.

It couldn't be dongle, because that's what I plug into my PC for certain (thankfully few) copy-protected pieces of software.

Plus, it kinda dangles down from my mana bar.
01/21/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Corvala
On topic, yes I'm pretty sure it's just a bug. Nothing to worry about.

That's too bad, 'cause I kinda liked the bronze look. I wish I'd taken a screen shot.
I think I know what happened.

When you expend your Holy Power, the "dangle" (I like that name!) turns a kind of a brownish color for a second or two, kind of a mix between its normal dark gray and the yellow-white glow it just lost. But it quickly fades back down to the normal dark-gray color.

Your dangle must have been stuck in mid-animation, at the brownish color before it faded back to dark gray.
01/21/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Bedevere
my dangle

ROFL I haven't heard that since pre-Cata, had actually forgotten it until just now. Kudos, sir!
01/21/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Corvala
Dangle? o.O

I was hoping for some exciting story about his personal life.