[H] Ninth Orgrimmar Regiment -Recruitment-

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 4 5 6 14 Next
*glares at Alndron for eating almost all the cookies*
Jeez.... you... PIG!!!
*puts out a fresh platter of cookies, peanut butter this time, arranging them all neatly*
*carefully lettering a sign*
"Not for Alndron!"
*stare into thread*

Ohai.

*lifegrip cookie and flee*

RUN FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYTHING HOLY
Upon seeing the sign, he ponders on the situation thoughtfully before wandering off...
Returning in a questionable disguise, he reaches towards the plate of cookies and begins to steal them one by one, stuffing each new cookie he grabs into his sleeves. After collecting a good amount, but still leaving some, he begins to depart before his PvP flag goes off.
Gnome Punting, Azerothian Skydiving.....WHICH reminds me, we need to do that one evening. >.>
Skydiving...? How would that work...?
Launch yourself off a mountain and pray you hit the water.
Bump from me since I was barely online today.

>_>
Hnghr! Bump
02/01/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Ikutah
Hnghr!

What....
Anyway, it was a fun time in Hellfire yesterday.
*Plops on thread with frosting on his lips* SO....much... delicious cake... *Bumps thread with pudgy belly*
Aye ninth is an amazing guild,Definatly fun, You have my salutations
"PvP is the Devil" bumpage.
02/04/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Lîghtmourn
SO....much... delicious cake...

Lies. All of it...
/Bumping even though the lozer GM's of this guild have yet to invite me to a single RBG.....lozers.
02/04/2013 10:26 PMPosted by Kiethoo
/Bumping even though the lozer GM's of this guild have yet to invite me to a single RBG.....lozers.

Told you the times we run it its not my fault you always go "Mugala just bought Victoria Secret I HAS TO GO" then come back an hour later "It was only marie calanders... but it was damn good" Stop toying with our emotions!
Don't make me have to destroy you.
/bump
*eyes the plate of cookies with only a few little crumbs left, plops down a fresh plate, carefully arranging the "Not for Alndron" sign, spying a few Worgen hairs laying on the table beside the plate*
.....damn mutt

;)
/bump
*eyes the plate of cookies with only a few little crumbs left, plops down a fresh plate, carefully arranging the "Not for Alndron" sign, spying a few Worgen hairs laying on the table beside the plate*
.....damn mutt

;)

>_>

<_<

*Takes about five cookies*
*throws https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0t1WlLDSMg&list=LLnhnD7xNR7Ek2lM12WN2FiA at thread*
*He begins to steal another cookie while everyone is confused as to when Iku began dancing like that (Don't lie, thats what Ikutah really is under that green skin and armor...) *