@Convert To Raid

Aerie Peak
CTR scouted the servers and found this one to be the best server. They are a great community i suggest listening to their podcast. They are all about giving people a chance to raid.

With all the dead servers out there this is a great thing something blizz should really pay attention to. People want to play with people who want to play.

many people just log into this game nowadays do their dailies and log out. It seems they just do it because they pay 15 bucks a month and want to feel they are getting some worth out of it. CTR is about bringing together people who still want to love the game andplay with others who do too.
CTR scouted the servers and found this one to be the best server. They are a great community i suggest listening to their podcast. They are all about giving people a chance to raid.

With all the dead servers out there this is a great thing something blizz should really pay attention to. People want to play with people who want to play.

many people just log into this game nowadays do their dailies and log out. It seems they just do it because they pay 15 bucks a month and want to feel they are getting some worth out of it. CTR is about bringing together people who still want to love the game andplay with others who do too.

...Chaingirl incoming in 3...2...1...

(thanks for the kind words, Rosalmine)
Looking forward to playing with you guys. Ive herd a lot of good things. Currently transferred an alt and applied to check things out before I transfer all my kids and my toons over. Yes i have a kid that plays. Was wondering how kid friendly the guild/server is in general. Catch you guys later
FYI, CtR now has 32 actively raiding 10 mans, 3 25 mans and 1 low level raiding team...so 35 at level teams....with about 9ish still forming...so Torage was a little off with the dozen mark
FYI, CtR now has 32 actively raiding 10 mans, 3 25 mans and 1 low level raiding team...so 35 at level teams....with about 9ish still forming...so Torage was a little off with the dozen mark

Hehe I wouldnt count teams for a few more weeks. They will fluctuate. More will form, some may unfortunately not work out, and some may combine. I believe there will be tons more in the coming weeks, capping somewhere around the 40s for number of total teams.

Just my estimate though
Hey there Solar...

As others have said, Welcome to Aerie Peak!

I know that you said with such a large community you have peeps who just want to pug a group or two.

You know of any tanks in your community who might want to tank for our progression run? We don't need the tank to join our guild, we just want one for our guild run...

man you sure? that number seems really huge...really huge. that's approximately 400 members raiding. Did you make a typo and meant 3-2 10 mans
Nope, we have almost 4,000 members in the guild. He's right, it's 32 active teams. Some raid only 1 night a week, others raid 3-4 nights a week, but we have a ton of teams going.
Let me know if there is any group that needs a good dps (Frost DK) / heals (Resto Shaman) and runs at times like 4 AM Server etc etc. let them pst me in game or sen d a mail... (way too lazy to "app")
How many raid teams does it take to clear normal ToT?
04/12/2013 01:12 AMPosted by Klowded

Aww that's cute. Sh!t talking when you pull ahead.

Pretty sure we've been ahead of CtR since Week 1 or 2. If anything, this is more like "Sh*t talking several weeks after we pull ahead."

I mean, there's a reason he posted it here and not in Korrupt or CMR's thread.

Is there any reason why people cant take this as a question at face value and not consider it a troll?

Be honest people. Lawl
Looking forward to joining CTR. I have 19 days to wait, oh what should I do with my time on this server?
04/12/2013 01:12 AMPosted by Klowded

I'm sorry. I know some people aren't happy when they get excluded. Just for you:

How many give-up-on-25-easy-moding attempts does it take to stop being GM of Alone's premier alt guild?

04/12/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Bufforz

Is there any reason why people cant take this as a question at face value and not consider it a troll?

Be honest people. Lawl

Because the concept of sharing a lockout amongst infinity resources to have better progress than anyone on this server is somehow baffling to CTR. Seriously, the ability for you to have nonfail progress is literally there. Start the raid on Tuesday, use your infinite rotation people to raid that particular lockout ALL WEEK, collect profit. You've done an amazing job of splitting the people who could actually clear this on normal into a bajillion different groups.

04/12/2013 05:23 AMPosted by Miz

Pretty sure we've been ahead of CtR since Week 1 or 2. If anything, this is more like "Sh*t talking several weeks after we pull ahead."

I mean, there's a reason he posted it here and not in Korrupt or CMR's thread.

Precisely. One cannot ever allow himself to be proven WRONG, so I couldn't post such a question to a raid team that actually stands a chance of clearing this week.
See, that is where I think the disconnect is. It isn't about making 1 super Raid Team to go for server firsts or to have the highest progression . It is exactly about having 30 different Raid Teams to fit your schedule and real life commitments. There is no splitting. If 10 or 25 people want to get together for a Raid Team to do those things, they can. No one is stopping them or splitting them up.
04/05/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Remedeez

Hehe I wouldnt count teams for a few more weeks. They will fluctuate. More will form, some may unfortunately not work out, and some may combine. I believe there will be tons more in the coming weeks, capping somewhere around the 40s for number of total teams.

Just my estimate though

i have to count them all...Solar makes me...thats my job as the raid officer :)

How many give-up-on-25-easy-moding

You would know all about the difficulty of 25 man content..how exactly?

Because the concept of sharing a lockout amongst infinity resources to have better progress than anyone on this server is somehow baffling to CTR. Seriously, the ability for you to have nonfail progress is literally there. Start the raid on Tuesday, use your infinite rotation people to raid that particular lockout ALL WEEK, collect profit. You've done an amazing job of splitting the people who could actually clear this on normal into a bajillion different groups.

Some people play the game to just play, and like to do things at a pace comfortable to them. This is the case here. The splitting that is occurring is done by the members themselves. They join whatever group fits their times/needs.

You can be sure that if their goal was to ever change and they were interested in vying for current content clearing, that they'd likely seek advice on how to do so from someone who has actual experience on the matter.
You can be sure that if their goal was to ever become one like you believe all people possess that play this game: compete to be the best, that they'd likely seek advice on how to do so from someone who has actual experience on the matter.

I can't be sure, since this sentence reads like a Chinese knock-off of Twilight run through Google Translate, but I'm pretty sure shots were fired.
04/17/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Miz
You can be sure that if their goal was to ever become one like you believe all people possess that play this game: compete to be the best, that they'd likely seek advice on how to do so from someone who has actual experience on the matter.

I can't be sure, since this sentence reads like a Chinese knock-off of Twilight run through Google Translate, but I'm pretty sure shots were fired.

Herped when I should have derped.