Angels of Battle ((Sign-up))

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Hey, sorry for not posting. The site wasnt letting post for some reason called '505 error' or something like that. The IC hasnt started yet, right?
Nezza, accepted.

I'll put the IC up now, before interest disappears!
Am I the Alliance Commander?
Yes.
01/25/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Elderhunter

01/25/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Kaenei
Yes.

You're pitted against my character. Muahahahaha-ack! *coughs uncontrollably*
Hehehehe.
01/25/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Silvestris

Yes.

You're pitted against my character. Muahahahaha-ack! *coughs uncontrollably*

Lol Silvy ^_^
I may post tonight, and I may hold off until tomorrow if I think I'm too tired to write a good post. We shall see! :v
Will post sometime today probably.
I posted! If I sounded OP, sorry. I just havent rp'ed a fight with this character in awhile so I did it in how I thought a druid of balance magic would fight.
Quick question, would the Alliance Commander ever meet with the Horde Commander?
01/26/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Elderhunter
Quick question, would the Alliance Commander ever meet with the Horde Commander?

Probably not. Dunno though! Depends on what happens.
Alright works for me! Aliaa might to try to write a letter to the other Commander. . . . :P I'm probably gonna post kinda often until everyone starts getting in.

Silvistris if you happen to look at this, I have a quick question. . . Can the Horde Commander read common?
Alright works for me! Aliaa might to try to write a letter to the other Commander. . . . :P I'm probably gonna post kinda often until everyone starts getting in.

Silvistris if you happen to look at this, I have a quick question. . . Can the Horde Commander read common?

Yes she can. She considers herself quite worldly and makes certain that she is able to live up to that reputation.
Ok :P Asking just in case Aliaa wants to send a letter.
I have been debating for a while on signing up or not. Is there any room available on Horde side, and if so, any preference on class/role in the battle?
Sorry i haven't posted.

Got busy, will try and get a post up later!
01/27/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Gødsent
I have been debating for a while on signing up or not. Is there any room available on Horde side, and if so, any preference on class/role in the battle?

Of course there's room =D

Always room for more Hordies.

No preference.
Meh, not many people have posted so far. Just to warn you, on weekdays, I'm usually on in the evening.
Name: Laucien Suntreader, The Blackened Sun.

Race: Blood Elf

Faction: Horde

Class: Death Knight

Physical Description: Laucien's athletic frame reaches a height of 6'2". The color of life had begun leaving his skin and hair, leaving behind a stark white for his hair and a lighter than normal skin tone. Underneath his breastplate is a large scar, the very one that ended his life. A glowing blue emanates from his eyes, further marking him as one of the dead.

Role: Angel hunter, tends more toward the Blood style for Death Knights.

Anything special: Despite having rejoined the Horde he tends to wear the Tabard of the Ebon Blade.

BRIEF history: Laucien had been trained as a spellbreaker before death and was stationed as a guard on Quel'Thalas when Arthas invaded. Eventually he and many of his brothers in death were able to break free of the Lich King's grasp, at that moment he swore he would repay his blood debt. Laucien never expected to survive the assault on Ice Crown, let alone the defeat of the Lich King. Now to sate the thirst the Lich King imparted on him, the Death Knight has given himself to the Horde as an unwavering soldier.