What do you think about Ashbringer.

Paladin
I...didn't realize you two were together, awesome! Though I gotta hear about that.

I server transferred midway into Pandaland from Burning Legion to Andorhal to join a friend's guild. Good group of guys, but the server's very dead. Still, fun to be raiding again, even if we're behind (though weird that I'm adding Prot to my resume and nixxing Holy, I was always Ret/Holy or bust. <.<)

Longwriter still has his series, and put up a detailed post about Holy recently. Muletia's still around, too, I...kinda forgot to mention her, but she posts often in Libram. I don't use MSN so haven't had a chance to keep updated with the others.

Join us on Open Libram sometime! All the fun with @ without the @. And next time you're on, you and Rocax should hit me up on Battletag: Jack#1651.

AND ROCAX!! Ahh, the only Warrior I ever truly loved. How is that jerk?! <3

I LURVE U 2 JACKISHI.

Also, The Ashbringer...

<333!!

The @bringer... lol
Our server has more people on it from other servers, they always trapped outside of Stormwind in a never ending existence of spam dueling.

I would totally rename my Paladin "@bringer" if I could. D=
I...didn't realize you two were together, awesome! Though I gotta hear about that.

Join us on Open Libram sometime! All the fun with @ without the @. And next time you're on, you and Rocax should hit me up on Battletag: Jack#1651.

Well...err...boy meets girl and stuff happens? lol How much space does this thing allow now? It's a tale. ><

Seriously though, super condensed version - you know how tight the old crew was on here. We met back in 09 irl and things clicked for us.

...And he's just gonna make ME do all the explaining. >> Hmphf...make his butt sleep on the couch...

So Libram is the new @thursday thing? Cool ^^. I always loved that. Nice to just be chatty without the srs biz sometimes.

Hi new paladin peoples. :) Nice to meet you all.
...And he's just gonna make ME do all the explaining. >> Hmphf...make his butt sleep on the couch...

She's leaving out the part with "Paladinmingledotcom", luring me in with the undeniable charm. Upon transferring to her server she surprise attacked me with her Warrior twink alt, who dual wields Persuaders. There was no defense against the storm of persuasive blows, ultimately leading to her victory thus enabling her to claim her prize.

-nods-
01/31/2013 03:34 PMPosted by Loleeta
So Libram is the new @thursday thing? Cool ^^. I always loved that. Nice to just be chatty without the srs biz sometimes.

Pretty much. It's the social thread with discussions on everything from serious game balance to the best kind of waffle *cough* blueberry *cough* and everything in between.
01/31/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Rocax

She's leaving out the part with "Paladinmingledotcom", luring me in with the undeniable charm. Upon transferring to her server she surprise attacked me with her Warrior twink alt, who dual wields Persuaders. There was no defense against the Bladestorm of persuasive blows, ultimately leading to her victory thus enabling her to claim her prize.

-nods-

Fixed. And oh God, and we thought warriors were overpowered in 5.0...

Also, join the fun here!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7788989145?page=9

We've derailed the Ashbringer... thread long enough. :P

(Also, add me on Battletag, darn you!)
does anyone here actually have the Corrupted ashbringer?
necro pliz