Turn Evil in PvP without glyph?

Paladin
1.5 base casting time just to fear a minion, or possibly demo lock or DK, but without glyph, which makes the ability instant, is it really worth casting?
cant even fear demonform locks anymore they cried too hard a while back.
you can fear lock pets, unholy dk pets, and most importantly priest psyfiends.
Turn Evil is OP. Nerf.
DKs with Lichborne. :-D
It's worth casting. Mine's 1.2 without glyph.
It's a great ability, definitely worthwhile. It really helps out in arenas to fear a buffed Unholy dk pet and the spriest psyfiends.
If you see a demo lock, unholy dk (haven't seen one in quite awhile) or spriest, i'd switch that glyph in before the game starts... it's quite a job to cast without the glyph. There is a crap ton of instant cc, even if you get out of los of the other team with a felhound or ghoul on you, pet can interrupt it... and it's really annoying to eat a lockout while trying to fear a pet. it just takes so much longer to juke all the interrupts every time you try to get through the cast, it's hard to do without getting seriously behind on healing. Besides which, you'll probably be cc'd when the other team plans to use their pet. It still lasts longer than the cd, so the only change is that you can't switch fear to a different target.... there's usually only one valid target around at a time anyway. It's super easy to cast with the glyph.
02/14/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Arbolden
If you see a demo lock, unholy dk (haven't seen one in quite awhile) or spriest, i'd switch that glyph in before the game starts...

I don't think you can do that, I thought your spec and glyphs are locked the moment you enter a bg or arena.

To the OP's question, even without the glyph, I try to regularly turn evil lock , unholy dks, and spriests pets.