Total Time Played?

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
What is your in game play time at? Mine is 183 days, 5 hours, 10 minutes and 31 seconds. That is my main so that is pretty much my game total because I have next to no alts. I am always afraid to look, lol. Think about it those are whole days, 4392 hours inside WOW!

That is over the last 6 years though, so that is 2178 days divided by 4392 hours so my daily average is 2.01 hours a day.
I havn't check in a while but, I assume it's over 9,000 days for certain.
This is a number I no longer wish to know.

Scary, scary number...
I learned early in Wrath it's best if I don't know.

I've also had to stop looking at my forum post count.
/played
/server crashes

I think Baddies has passed 100 days.
I'm too afraid to do that...
258 days on my Warlock.

Probably around 400 days overall.
Across all toons.. only 363 days.

The most I have on a single toon is 122 days. This character has 25 days (i've had her since classic though)

Just 5.

Edit: 293 days on Khadgar, not even gonna look at the other realms. sigh.
On this toon: 151 days, 22 hours, 33 minutes, 18 seconds.
455 days 11 hours.

let that sink in for a bit. no really. think about it....it's quite easy

365 days in a year. WHOLE...COMPLETE...DAYS.

yah. there ya go. now you understand the enormity of it all. :D

ps. that's not including the dozens of characters i lvled to 40 that i deleted before the XP nerfs. (that's prolly an additional month at least of /played time)
lol I completely agree haha
187 days across all my characters
148.9618056 Days

/

The wake up call for me is that when I just looked at my start date and worked out up until now, 457 days ago.

32% comes to 7.8 ave per day. =(
01/19/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Rupheon

Nice to know the majority of it is all AFK time, because if you have seriously played the game, sitting down playing it, that long I'd be telling you to get a life.
01/19/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Bretherezen

Nice to know the majority of it is all AFK time, because if you have seriously played the game, sitting down playing it, that long I'd be telling you to get a life.

lol. you wish it was afk. i have an addon that tallies the total of all my alts.

please enjoy telling me thus. because it is all true. 33+ toons. 6 realms.

5 lvl 85's. (haven't gotten mop till very recently). been playing since early to mid burning crusade.

when i wasn't raiding, i was lvling alts. i only raided fully in wrath and cata. bc i was too newbie and mop as i mentioned i only just recently got it. :p

i'm still convinced it should read 500 because of all the dozen of deleted toons. but i'll never knoew. :p
http://postimage.org/image/6v02iq7kl/

:-/

My rogue has ~120 too
http://postimage.org/image/6v02iq7kl/

:-/

My rogue has ~120 too

Would not have believed it if I did not see it.
I feel sick in the stomach now, I got to start cutting my hours back or I might end up down the road with nothing to show where I spent a 3rd of my life on.

Heck, I don't even hardcore raid....