Total Time Played?

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8
Impressive necro. That said...

729 days, plus quite a few over all the alts I've deleted.
I've played a LOT being a heroic (pre-mythic)/mythic raider and 2200/2400 arena/RBG player. I have 56 days. I guess I don't play as much as I thought though? LOL, been around since BC with my first toon, albeit shortly being played, was made in Vanilla.
11/11/2018 12:38 AMPosted by Izael
I've played a LOT being a heroic (pre-mythic)/mythic raider and 2200/2400 arena/RBG player. I have 56 days. I guess I don't play as much as I thought though? LOL, been around since BC with my first toon, albeit shortly being played, was made in Vanilla.

Yeah right
Meh... I've had three kids since vanilla. One of them was a warhammer online baby. I've probably spent the majority of my /time played AFK.

My husband's /time played is probably far more accurate though. <3
11/11/2018 12:36 AMPosted by Justweight
Impressive necro. That said...

729 days, plus quite a few over all the alts I've deleted.

Did not notice the thread was raised from the dead. It's way too early to notice such things...
I wouldn't give that info out.It maybe data farming.
Interesting necro, this thing has been raised from the dead more times than a DK wearing spellpower gear back in WoTLK.

333 days, 9 hours and 43 minutes on this one.

872 days across the entire account. My 2nd account is inactive, but I have 2 Druids and a DK which I racked up a lot of time on that account in years past.
Main: 596
Alt 1: 86
Alt 2: 52

Total: 734