Rate My Transmog Set

Death Knight
1 2 3 19 Next
Give me ur opinion on my set. The shoulder is the best thing i could find that goes with this set. So if you know of any better shoulders then I would love to know
Ugly helm.
Shoulders don't really work.
Clown shoes.
Good cape.
Axe goes alright with the set.
Kinda ugly, night elf, tank top

0/10 would not bang
0/10

Brand new death knight. You don't even have the blue sword yet your that new. I don't care that the gear matches up. It's starting gear.

Edit: @Jack
0/10

Brand new death knight. You don't even have the blue sword yet your that new. I don't care that the gear matches up. It's starting gear.

Edit: @Jack

Starter Dk blues, automatic -18/10
Oooh oooh! RATE MINE! Sorry the axe is a little... well the axe is just the way it is lmao.
It's so.... green
Ooo rate mine I worked very hard on it!
01/21/2013 12:43 AMPosted by Grieve
Ooo rate mine I worked very hard on it!

uglyandpurple/10
What about mine :<
6/10.

Not a big fan of the shado-pan set on DKs.

Also the swords don't really match the armor.
@Lichsoul
8/10, I can dig the Tyrant's set, good call on excluding the helm, it's pretty lackluster.

P.S. Your liberated from the Lich King, spend the summer in Durotar, you could use a tan.

*Armory robs my Chromatic Sword of its brilliance, shame.
Ooioo, great set, not cliché at all, and a very strong color synergy. Looks great to me!

Could I get a rating on my transmog please? :D
ok
01/22/2013 01:38 AMPosted by Delizioso
I'm cooler than all of you.
What's cooler than being cool?

Ice cold!
01/22/2013 01:20 AMPosted by Terror

I want to cry when I look at that armor set. I had all the time in the world to farm that stuff, and when I finally got around to collect it, it was all gone. 10/10 for classic Death Knight uniform.
01/22/2013 02:34 AMPosted by Revenir

I want to cry when I look at that armor set. I had all the time in the world to farm that stuff, and when I finally got around to collect it, it was all gone. 10/10 for classic Death Knight uniform.

I like yours. Despite all the gear being from WOTLK, it still has an old-timey, classic warcraft feel to it.
Yeah, I'm diggin' the WOTLK stuff. Nice set, Terror. I like Revinir's as well. I have a slightly different take on that "Naxx Tauren DK" look in my locker, but yours looks sweet.