Rate My Transmog Set

Death Knight
Prev 1 12 13 14 19 Next
Sorry, not really going to get cooler than mine.

/thread
If you had the full set I might be biased and agree, but kinda a bold statement considering inherent flaws *cough* shoulders *cough* weapon.

-sorry to crash dk party just had to show ^ how it's done.
If you had the full set I might be biased and agree, but kinda a bold statement considering inherent flaws *cough* shoulders *cough* weapon.

-sorry to crash dk party just had to show ^ how it's done.

Not having the shoulders was deliberate. I think they look bad, the ones from FL match better I think. Also, Armory does no justice. Add in Dynamic Lighting and the Blood dripping effect from the Runeforging and everything I have on matches Reds perfectly.

Using the whole set with no variation is boring IMHO.
Fair enough my friend.
^ hmmm... So this is what happens when two dudes show up with the same outfit at the ball.

Anyway Xerxes, everything matches well. That set isn't my personal favorite, but that's ok. You still get a 10/10

As for me I'm having trouble deciding on a sword. :( suggestions?
wha dup
03/01/2013 09:18 AMPosted by Xêrxês
Fair enough my friend.

Ho, I KNOW you didn't show up here wearin' my armor!
Rate meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
DK starter gear. Although I like it, it can't be rated highly because it takes no effort to get. 3/10
03/02/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Lifenite
DK starter gear. Although I like it, it can't be rated highly because it takes no effort to get. 3/10

I like it, very Ice crown 8/10
<--best
@Big I can dig it, wtb weapons that match the set :P
03/02/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Monstre
@Big I can dig it, wtb weapons that match the set :P

5/10 Not bad... I guess.

Has to be more eviler! >:)

5/10 Not bad... I guess.

Has to be more eviler! >:)

I hate the green set, the red looks badass and the blue can be used to finish other armor set ups nicely.
cool 8/10
03/03/2013 12:55 AMPosted by Saricc
cool 8/10

I see that style around a lot, but it looks good IMHO so that's why. Lol 8/10
7/10 nice match but the sword doesn't go with the set and I personally hate those shoulders
03/03/2013 08:53 AMPosted by Deathknight
7/10 nice match but the sword doesn't go with the set and I personally hate those shoulders

8/10, because you are blue, and I don't like blue.
03/03/2013 03:00 PMPosted by Murdoc

1/1? :D