Rate My Transmog Set

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 4 19 Next
01/24/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Babelon
The armory pose does nothing for my hair

No, most current armory poses are super lame. :-/ Love the set though, very angelic. The swords were a nice touch matching the silver and gold theme but with that crimson making them pop out more.

10/10
I agree most poses are pretty bad. Female Draenei with a 2h hander kind of works since the weapon doesn't block the body.

@Solution. Love your look. Even love how the axe kind of matches the hints of brown. 10/10.
@Solution. Love your look. Even love how the axe kind of matches the hints of brown. 10/10.

♫ Yo, it's the green machine
Gunna rock the house without being seen. ♪
mine mine (oh wait just pvp gear.)
01/24/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Atmosk
mine mine (oh wait just pvp gear.)

My that's a...small lookin' sword you got there. I don't know what to say, it's PvP gear with random boots.

do me!
Do me baby.
My transmog, much like my name, is flawless.

01/24/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Malidious
Do me baby.

I hate that helmet but love the axe.
7/10
Since I was in a mood to surprise some 5 mans with some frost dps I went with the very unassuming Starting Blues and 2x The Interrogator. I kind of like it even if the set is overused.
@Tor. Set looks amazing and the swords really keep it together.

Who am I? Hahaha! Please note that hair choice in both style and color is part of the xmog :)
@Darkejeryhn
Very cool and recognizable! The top is a great choice since it has the neckline, gold, and the dots on blue imitate stars. I like that you brought the red back in with the shoulders and belt. 9.8/10

Suggestions (if you want them)
Circlet: there is a gold one from the Theramore scenario that would be perfect, or you can get Warbringer's Crown

Gloves: Weren't her bracers silver? Get some silver gloves like Rockwurm Plate Handguards.

Boots: Bloodforged Sabatons or Lavawalker Greaves are a truer red.

Cape: Why?
me me
7/10 but you could have done better with the weapon choice.
I like! It looks brutal :O

8/10

I want to know if I should get a red belt. Rate me :D
01/20/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Salad
0/10 would not bang
yours is as trite as mine

5/10
5/10
mainstream dk
Naz puts the Naz in Nasty but no transmoggin besides the sword. 7/10
9/10.
I will probably steal that for my Frost set.