Open Libram LXV: A Fury Divine

Paladin
Prev 1 9 10 11 26 Next
Seems like the BS weapons "X, reborn" will still follow the same BC model of the previous one being a reagent for the upgraded one.

Interesting, though I do recall a lot of people asking for those patterns back.
Wish they'd add those BC patterns back now, not next patch; I need a decent purplish axe, damnit, and I'm still yet to see hESS to drop ever. >_<
Seems like the BS weapons "X, reborn" will still follow the same BC model of the previous one being a reagent for the upgraded one.

Interesting, though I do recall a lot of people asking for those patterns back.

I still have my Stormherald and Mooncleaver (Not Bloodmoon!) in the bank.

Just as many people were asking for upgradable engineering goggles too, but Blizzard was all "we dont want to give people upgradable BiS gear from a profession."

So it's just really strange to see those things datamined, and even stranger to look at the later steps of the recipes needing motes of harmonies in droves.
I have assembled my Challenge Mode group and we sally forth this Sunday, still thinking on which one I want to try.

We have no Battle Res in the comp, I sense epic failure incoming, but this is just a feeling of the waters really anyway made up of random people who wanted to do them.

I'll be Tanking, then Paladin Healer, Fire/Arcane Mage, Fury Warrior and Shadow Priest.
01/23/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Cayse
So it's just really strange to see those things datamined, and even stranger to look at the later steps of the recipes needing motes of harmonies in droves.

Yeah, I was looking at that, too, and wondering about the Motes. As there's currently no way to shatter a Spirit back into Motes, I'm either going to have to start banking stacks of motes or hope that they have not yet implemented a shatter for the Spirits.
01/23/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Cayse
I still have my Stormherald and Mooncleaver (Not Bloodmoon!) in the bank.

Hm, perhaps I'll get some use out of my Lionheart Executioner.
Man did that Thunderforged stuff stir up a hornets next haha

So, rolling a Nord if I get into ESO beta.

Anyone else sign up?
Signed up, also rolling Nord...Most likely. Last few playthroughs I've done of Oblivion, though, have me really liking the Bretons.
http://www.tesowiki.com/Main_Page

If you havent taken a look at the factions yet
Game's not even out - hell, not even really in beta - and it's already got a friggin' Wiki? o_O
I did a search, had like 3 wikis already.
By the Nine, the Nord-containing faction's seat is Mournhold? I hate that place!
Hey it might not be terrible in this game's timeline
Money says it's still too bright, too hot, and too full of Dunmer.
Well yea, Dunmer are in the same faction as the Nords.
It's the capital of Vvardenfell, the Dunmer's home province! >_<

I mean, so what that it's centrally located between Skyrim and Black Marsh and, thus, the most logical place to have a convocation of the allied nations? It's still full of Dunmer. >_>
The Crown of Heaven enchant strikes me as very odd
http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94904-crown-of-heaven
Sha-Touched Weapon? Presumably we're going to get more of those? But then the crown bit is still confusing.

Either way, with the slotting enchant, it seems like you'll be able to possibly equip the meta gem in conjunction with a normal meta gem. Since they should be different slots.

Also, warrior tier pictures are out: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/january/t15_warrior_m_hd2.jpg

Suddenly our fugly t15 armor doesn't look quite as fugly.

I have assembled my Challenge Mode group and we sally forth this Sunday, still thinking on which one I want to try.

We have no Battle Res in the comp, I sense epic failure incoming, but this is just a feeling of the waters really anyway made up of random people who wanted to do them.

I'll be Tanking, then Paladin Healer, Fire/Arcane Mage, Fury Warrior and Shadow Priest.

Meh, a brez might be handy after you've burned your group's invis pots on a pull. Otherwise the death has a strong possibility of causing a wipe anyway. Good luck :)

01/23/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Anyone else sign up?

I tried Morrowind many years back. And never really got into it. The Elder Scrolls gameplay and world never really got me engaged. But the faction layout does look nice. If I did ever got into it I'd probably be a redguard or breton. Normally I'd be totally down with the big nordic race, but paired with dark elves and lizard men? No thanks.
The four faction with three playable thing is definitely kind of weird. It seems like they could have easily done Orsinum-Highrock-Hammerfell-Skyrim-Morrowind and Summerset-Valenwood-Elsweyr-Blackmarsh.
Pfft. Two-faction games are overdone and boring as hell.