Open Libram LXV: A Fury Divine

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
01/21/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
The hell guys.

Busy taking apart a rotax 657!
Sick is improving; I can now do things other than stare blankly at the screen for ten minutes and then go back to bed.
The hell guys.

Where? I've always wanted to meet the Hell Guys.
Still trucking through Dark Souls.

I think I'm really becoming pretty good at this game. After the first three bosses where I died over and over the bosses I fight now I only die, maybe, two to four times. Even killing some of them my first try.

Considering the fact that Dark Souls is suppose to be a really tough game, that's pretty big.
The hell guys.

Was too busy jogging outside in 26 degree weather.
...So the GL told me to reforge to survivability...

...WHAT!?!
He means less survivable? >.>
Ah, I love when leaders try to micromanage based on misconceptions.

How'd that conversation go? Or is it still ongoing?
I MIGHT buy needing to upgrade some gear which I have no issue with. And if it means going Mastery build through MSV, fine. But why does he... He... What?
Hypothetically, a sufficiently uninformed person might look at your reforging (away from parry/dodge, into hit/haste/exp) and think that's reforging for, I dunno, threat or something. But there's plenty of reputable sources you can point to that back you up, so it should be easy to make the case that your reforging cannot be the problem (which isn't the same as saying "there is no problem", but that's something you and your GL can judge better than us).
your guild leader appears to be a level 88 shaman

Whatever the case may be tell him you've done your research and you're correct, and he is not. Or at least you're on the way to being right. Reforge out of some hit, you're over the cap.
01/21/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Cayse

Mechanical stuffs, I'm sure I'd break it.

01/21/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Ravicana
Sick is improving; I can now do things other than stare blankly at the screen for ten minutes and then go back to bed.

I hate that feeling, you just want to curl up in a quilt and never get out of bed.

01/21/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Astaeri
Considering the fact that Dark Souls is suppose to be a really tough game, that's pretty big.

I've heard it's really hard, good on ya.

01/21/2013 04:34 PMPosted by Aglaea
Was too busy jogging outside in 26 degree weather.

HATE!!

Ugh there is nothing worse then jogging in the winter and coming back with a raw throat, almost makes me want to throw in the towel completely for winter.

...So the GL told me to reforge to survivability...

...WHAT!?!

Tell him he's stupid.

Although I prefer the Mastery build, but that's me. You are a bit over the hit cap, Reforgelite addon go go.
01/21/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

Mechanical stuffs, I'm sure I'd break it.

Fortunately, this one is already broken!
eye of sulfuras #3.

still no glaives.
So for those of you that have done them, what is an relatively easy Challenge Mode to start off with?

I may have scrounged up some decent people in my guild to try them within the next week or so, figured we'd ease our way in if possible.

I may end up Tanking sadly.
01/21/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
I may end up Tanking sadly.

Haha! Welcome to the club :D

Of the grand total of three that I've ever done so far, Jade Temple was probably the most straight forward. The pulls for a timed run can easily get hairy, but the biggest danger seems to be the silence going out from the little sha.

Scarlet Halls is supposed to be one of the easier ones, but has some pretty ridiculous pulls and technical shenanigans with the buckets that can easily cause problems.
I actually had time on my hands, so I was bored. I decided the way to lift my spirits and dispel my boredom was to run an LFR with my boyfriend!

Let's just say, there may be better ways to alleviate boredom with my boyfriend.
i continue to play skyrim! i went to winterhold or whatever and did some mage college things. i guess they need my help, and i can learn good spells from them! i need to get my enchanting up also so i can make gear with some health on it so i don't die as much! being an elven lass in a dress throwing fireballs doesn't make for the most resilient of characters, especially when angry bears or vicious ghosts with weaponry (how do they... hold them?) attack you!

either way it is a fun game and i am enjoying being an adventurer adventuring for adventure in the frozen north.
01/21/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Martana
i continue to play skyrim! i went to winterhold or whatever and did some mage college things. i guess they need my help, and i can learn good spells from them! i need to get my enchanting up also so i can make gear with some health on it so i don't die as much! being an elven lass in a dress throwing fireballs doesn't make for the most resilient of characters, especially when angry bears or vicious ghosts with weaponry (how do they... hold them?) attack you!

When I play Skyrim, I almost always make that game's equivalent of a Ret Paladin. Heavy armor with a two-handed sword and restoration spells.

Though, I also switch to sword and shield. I find sword and shield gameplay more fun then two-handed in Skyrim.
01/21/2013 08:20 PMPosted by Nasonia
Let's just say, there may be better ways to alleviate boredom with my boyfriend.

Like playing on freeways, throwing raw beef to coyotes, or seeing who can eat more spiders in 60 seconds!

i continue to play skyrim!

That is oddly what I'm doing right now.

Though I'm doing a max all the skills thing again. Whole bunch of fully enchanted archery armor, and I'm running around hitting things with a base-level sword to level one-handed and block. >.>
i continue to play skyrim

This is for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bifmj1O3D24