help me please!

General Discussion
so i just got back from usmc boot camp and I got mists of pandaria, I accepted the new quest line to go to pandaria and rode the warship and the alliance attacked us, I accepted the quest to kill 80 thunder hold troops and 9 thunder hold cannons but I fell off the ship and died now I cant get back on it to operate the cannons I need to destroy them. any advice?
You should be able to get back by returning to the airship outside Orgrimmar.
01/24/2013 03:21 PMPosted by Darthvixen
on alliance side there near the village inn there is a portal to take you back to your airship. i presume it is similar for Horde

Yes, Horde has a portal on the ground that will teleport the player back onto the ship. Just look around the area where the orcs have set up a camp of sorts. The teleporter is red and stands out once you get close enough. I believe there is a rather important-looking orc NPC that is near it, too.

edited for clarity
01/24/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Aliok
Yes, Horde has a portal on the ground that will teleport the player back onto the ship. Just look around the area where the orcs have set up a camp of sorts. The teleporter is red and stands out once you get close enough. I believe there is a rather important-looking orc NPC that is near it, too.

This! (Which is much easier than my solution. /ashamed)
Unrelated... but if you went to boot camp on Parris Island there's a good chance I coached you on table 2.
I was having the same problem...

I completed the quest as a horde character, but then switched to alliance and jumped servers.

When I got to the cinematic, i skipped, appeared in mid air, fell to my death.

When I rezzed, I used the nearby airship portal... which portaled me into nothingness, then into mid-air again, where I fell to my death... again...

So, is there a way to go back and do the alliance version of this quest or am I hosed?
Semper Fi
01/24/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Crithto

sad but awesome we still love you thou!!!
Thank you for making my home safe.
thank you for the help everyone and livendula I was 1st bn D co plt 1002 we only got to shoot table 2 for like 2 days because of the holidays I ended up with sharpshooter
01/24/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Crithto

/rolls up a newspaper

Bad dog! Bad!
Being a Jarine explains a lot here. :-D You should be able to take on 80 Alliance with your bare hands now though.

Look for the outline of the ship, it is colored scarlet red like the USMC flag. If you are facing the NPC it will be to the right.

Good Luck Marine, glad to have you!
thx u for ur service even if u r a hordie! lol! God bless!
lol i remember on midnight release how many people this happened to. they couldn't even res due to the lag, good times.
OOHRAH OOHRAH, Devil Dog!

/jarheadfist
Hey boss. Glad you got through training. That s*** is hell. How long do you have before they call you back?
Because of the current downturn, WILL they call you back, or will they hold you in reserve for a while? I have no idea how any of that works, I'm just a civie.