Rate the Lock Xmog above you!

Warlock
Prev 1 12 13 14 25 Next
Samariel I have to give you 8/10 you look like a prom queen gone locky lol
9/10 bu t doesn't that give you back pr
oblems.
9/10 bu t doesn't that give you back pr
oblems.

8/10 for having a set while leveling and for the creativity.
8/10 Really like that color of that set!
8/10. Appreciate the work into it but I hate those damn MoP style hats.

I just recently came back to the OG mal set. Too many wannabe's running around in the freebee pvp colored version lately.
8/10. Second favorite lock set in the game.
9/10 one of my favorite lock sets!
7/10. too priestly for me
10/10 just for being a troll
@Blistein. 10/10 just for making me reminisce about the black mages in Final F. love the hat.
Id give you a 7/10. The helm is not a blueberry. But you are a troll... so what the hell Ill give you a 9.
Id give you a 7/10. The helm is not a blueberry. But you are a troll... so what the hell Ill give you a 9.

I used to have that set, so I'll give you an 8. It's not terribly fancy, but it works. Plus, it's red, which makes you go faster. Apparently.
02/25/2013 07:37 PMPosted by Zhenji

I used to have that set, so I'll give you an 8. It's not terribly fancy, but it works. Plus, it's red, which makes you go faster. Apparently.

8.5/10. Not a fan of orc females nor of the troll look but I dont see it very often.

After 20 weeks of killing Chromaggus he still has NOT dropped my tier 2 shoulders. I have resigned myself to never having that set so I'll wear the recolor.
tried making a set to go with the illidari tabard, what do you think?
it looks cool somewhat 7/10

I like this one lol I just looked at it and thought me hungary me eat you
6/10. not a fan of orcs nor any recent lock sets.
5/10 for wearing red gloves with a green robe.
02/25/2013 10:24 PMPosted by Sefoniel
tried making a set to go with the illidari tabard, what do you think?

I like it, but then I'm a sucker for purple colored sets and Tabard sets, so that's right up my alley.
9/10 steam punkish warlocks a cool idea

Mines just starting recall :/
8/10 looks badass