Mount Collectors - Old Raids

Garrosh
Hi all, I wanted to start a thread for any fellow mount collectors on Garrosh in hopes of starting a weekly 5 man group on old raids, clearing for transmogs, mounts etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in a great guild that I have fun with. I do however concentrate on collecting mounts and would love to see a small group <5 to run through raids from Vanilla to Cata.

If interested, please shoot me a line here or in game. My alt is Caprica, on Horde as well.

Thanks
I would be very interested in this as I'm a huge mount collector in-game! I'll send you an in-game mail regarding mount runs as well for the old raids you may be interested in to both the character you posted here on and your alt.

Glad someone here on this realm is going to be running older raids & dungeons for mounts in small groups as I've been looking for a group to run them with weekly. :)
if you're interested I run pretty small Ulduars on Friday nights at 8pm EST. Usually no more than 10 people, and am beginning a weekly ICC farm on the 4th, both 25 man mode for the mounts to drop. Push#1424 or find me in game
Is this a Good Horde server? I'd love to run some old raids!!!
@Hulkified
I just restarted my account a few months ago, I immediately found the guild I'm in and love it. From what I've seen, this server is pretty good on the Horde side.

@Pull
I would be very interested in Uld10 on Friday. I'll send you an in game mail.

@Korlastus
Sent you an in game mail.

I would love to get a group started this reset week if possible. We could do EoE, Sarth 3D, Onyxia, Kara, ICC10, Tempest Keep and H-Cata dungeons for the volcanic drake.

Thank you all, hope to see you in game.
01/27/2013 07:46 AMPosted by Hulkified
Is this a Good Horde server? I'd love to run some old raids!!!

This realm is pretty good in my opinion Horde-side. It has some good guilds for raiding on it if you are looking to raid or do other fun stuff. :)
01/28/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Celchu
I would love to get a group started this reset week if possible. We could do EoE, Sarth 3D, Onyxia, Kara, ICC10, Tempest Keep and H-Cata dungeons for the volcanic drake.

Sounds awesome! I look forward to it! By the way. Kara dungeon is solo-able for the boss. He is the first boss in the instance and he has barely any hp compared to ours at level 90. :)

For the others though, I would still recommend a group setting to complete!
Posted by Korlastus
Sounds awesome! I look forward to it! By the way. Kara dungeon is solo-able for the boss. He is the first boss in the instance and he has barely any hp compared to ours at level 90. :)

For the others though, I would still recommend a group setting to complete!

I agree! After speaking with you online last night, I would like to start something tonight around 700pm CST if possible. I'll hang around for a little bit waiting on people, I may get the solo'able stuff done first (Kara, Sethekk, UtgPinn etc) but I'm looking forward to any and all who want to join.

Talk to you soon