Threat Issues.

Paladin
Ok so, during raids, on bosses, I seem to have no problem getting and holding threat. Soon as adds are involved, I'm constantly fighting dps, especially DK's, for threat. I can't control what the DPS do, so I need to fix anything wrong on my end.

My current high threat rotation is:

Wings(if available) > Avengers Shield > Holy Prism > Holy Wrath(if AOE) or Judgment(If ST) > Consecration > Whatever I didn't use in step 4.

Am I going wrong somewhere? Is there a higher threat rotation for protadins? Anytime I lose threat, I taunt immediately, but it can happen more than once in 8 seconds early on in an adds life.
There is, just read the sticky.

Level 90 talents seem to call for different situations, so choose whichever talent fits the appropriate situation at hand. If you're using Holy Prism, it might be best to pull like so:

- Judgment
- Avenger's Shield
- Hammer of the Righteous (assuming gap is closed)
- Holy Prism
- Consecrate
- Holy Wrath
- Resume normal rotation

*Single Target Priority*

Crusader Strike -> Judgment -> Filler -> Crusader Strike -> Judgment -> Filler

And so forth. This prioritizes on building Holy Power. If Grand Crusader procs, simply use it during the Filler phase. Filler should be used with these spells in the following order of priority:

- Hammer of the Righteous if debuff has dropped / about to drop
- Avenger’s Shield (whether Grand Crusader procs or not)
- Holy Wrath
- Consecration
- Sacred Shield (roughly when it’s on its last tick or within the last 5 seconds)
- Level 90 Talent (Holy Prism or Execution Sentence)
- SotR, so long as you have 3 HP up (ideally you want 5).

At 20% health or less:

- Hammer of the Righteous if debuff has dropped / about to drop
- Avenger's Shield (if Grand Crusader procs)
- Holy Wrath (only if Final Wrath is glyphed)
- Hammer of Wrath
- Avenger’s Shield (if no Grand Crusader proc)
- Holy Wrath (if not glyphed)
- Consecration
- Sacred Shield (roughly when it’s on its last tick or within the last 5 seconds)
- Level 90 Talent (Holy Prism or Execution Sentence)
- SotR, so long as you have 3 HP up (ideally you want 5).

*AoE*

You can swap to Seal of Righteousness, though Seal of Insight works just fine. Replace Crusader Strike with Hammer of the Righteous. Seal of Righteousness is usually best on 4 or more targets. Also, Consecration should be over Holy Wrath in the rotation as Holy Wrath's damage is split over multiple enemies. If Final Wrath is glyphed and there are trash below 20% health, it's okay to prioritize Holy Wrath over Consecration.

Dancing Steel / Windsong enchant should alleviate some of the stress.

It seems you are going for a haste build, which is fine. You have your 7.5 and 15% expertise, more haste will help with ShoR uptime and a slight dps boost, so that should help you with threat... It is beneficial in most cases to use Ret gear because it is typically better itemized.
When I switch to Prot, after I've swapped out my trinkets, I believe I have well over 6k haste while meeting my caps still, and I don't think you can get haste gear from LFR as Prot, or in normals with your Elder charms.

Neck from Gara'jal, chest from Four kings, legs from WotE, gloves from Elegon,cloak from Zorlok, bracers from Gara'jal, belt from Ta'yak, boots from Windlord, ring from Ta'yak, ring from Klaxxi exalted ( haste/exp ) etc. are all improvements. If you are going to go for this build, I honestly recommend that you stop using so much traditional tank gear.