Monk Attack Range Short?

Monk
So, I just leveled my last character ever (leveling is brutal), and I started to do some PVP with him. I don't know if it's latency or what, but the monks attack range seems really really short. I don't have any problems sticking to my target as a rogue, or as a ret. But on my monk, I just get spammed with out of range.

It kind of feels like ferals, pre-buff.

Am I correct in assuming this?

There are some abilities in particular that are a pain to apply. Disable, being the key one.
Feels that way trying to use Disable on people sometimes.
Yeah, not fun at all. Disable is pretty crucial as well, really sucks. Jab is another ability that is kinda weird.
Yes the monk melee range/hit box is broken. There's literally dozens of threads about this so hopefully it gets fixed.
How many times have I cursed the skies over this. You cling and crawl and clinch and crasp for what feels a lifetime, to finally connect on villain, and once you are within range nothing's happening?
It's so great being on top of someone and having Leg Sweep not even touch them.

I thought it was just my latency.
01/27/2013 06:26 AMPosted by Zytenz
Yes the monk melee range/hit box is broken. There's literally dozens of threads about this so hopefully it gets fixed.

/signed.
It's not as bad as ferals since we have spinning blossom and other ways to do range...

but it's still damned annoying. B
It seems very short to me too. Too often I find myself unable to hit players I'm sitting on top of.
Good to know I'm not the only one.
Same here
Having trouble with this aswell
Disable and leg sweep seem to be the worst offenders.
Same bug as feral used to have back in the day. Our melee hitbox appears to be at 3y instead of 5y.

Edit: That being said, posting here won't do any good, as the dev team does not read class forums. :(
Has there been any blue acknowledgment of the issue yet?
Yes, yes, monks have very short arms indeed....

But you learn to work around it some way or another.