[A] Quel'Athillien: All turns to silver glass

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Finishing up some guild lore on the website. It will be 70% finished by today's end. Its not easy writing all this stuff up. Someone want to fetch me some Starbucks?
01/29/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Rennali
Finishing up some guild lore on the website. It will be 70% finished by today's end. Its not easy writing all this stuff up. Someone want to fetch me some Starbucks?

Thank you for the amazing amount of work you've put into this, Renna. I'm very much enjoying all the information on the guild site!
Your guild name keeps on changing on the forums/armory. It is very confusing!
01/29/2013 09:06 AMPosted by Ceriseth
Your guild name keeps on changing on the forums/armory. It is very confusing!

Yeah... The name thing... Blizzard's fault. I'm working with them on changing it BACK. Meanies. So, till then, operations will continue as if the name is Quel'Athillien.

(STOP HATIN' ON ELVES, BLIZZ)

@ Ami: You are welcome. I enjoy the interactions that come out of it and the different types of RP that can grow from it. I hope to see others add on to it.
I was about to say the same thing. I been getting confused by the name too. @.@
What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
"Love is needed in war. For if you don't love someone, then you have no reason to win. Live on my knights and love those close to you." - Lurvantis Sunwhisper
I'm confused. Is Lurvantis a:

A) High Elf

B) Blood Elf

C) Blood Elf infiltrating High Elves, which is why he wears that mask Alliance-side.
Lurvantis is an elf. But there is a story as to why he went and how his eyes changed. I shall post it when I think it's done.
Did Lurvantis just pull a heel turn or something? O_o
01/29/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Ceriseth
Did Lurvantis just pull a heel turn or something? O_o

Essentially, he was sent to Quel'Thalas under protection of the Sunguard due to an agreement made with Felthier's son in Felthier's name. He's High Elf, but he has his place in Quel'Thalas now as Renna's representative.
01/29/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Rennali
He's High Elf

So you think! Muhahahaha! -runs back to evil laboratory-
Well, now I'm confused.....and a little sad....
01/29/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Amiyna

We will beat him up later.
Rennali why do you change your guild name so often? D:
01/29/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Tronei

Yeah... The name thing... Blizzard's fault. I'm working with them on changing it BACK.
01/29/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Rennali

We will beat him up later.

Who's going to make fun of me for leveling so slowly?!?!?!
01/29/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Amiyna
Who's going to make fun of me for leveling so slowly?!?!?!

Trust me. I didn't forget.
01/29/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Rennali

Yeah... The name thing... Blizzard's fault. I'm working with them on changing it BACK.

i know how to read other posts in the thread before posting about an issue that has been posted about rennali.

pls don't hit me.
i know how to read other posts in the thread before posting about an issue that has been posted about rennali.

pls don't hit me.

You should read the first page.