Bugs?

Rogue
Randomly knocked out of stealth, dying and then cheat death procs, dots through cloak... anyone else notice any of these?
Yup, rogues are quite buggy right now. That's all par for the course. Killing spree also occasionally tries to attack targets that aren't there and stops without finishing.
02/17/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Mafic
CloS not working against Warrior Fear

Warrior's fear is a physical ability.

02/17/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Mafic
Evasion not working against Death Grip

This one is tricky to explain. Technically it is a ranged shadow spell, but technically it is also in the physical school. Which is why you can CloS Death Grip, but not evade it. Also if you roamed Death Knight forums in Cata at all, you would know that they wanted spell pen for things like this so that it could not be resisted by Shadow Resist. Only proving more that is an actual spell, rather then a physical ability.
Randomly trying to world pvp and being hit out of stealth by a guard 100 feet away then being followed/hit through vanish by 30 guards.
02/18/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Rainymood
Randomly trying to world pvp and being hit out of stealth by a guard 100 feet away then being followed/hit through vanish by 30 guards.

Or trying to have "fun" in random bgs and getting hit out by hunters from 40 yards out in stealth. Guess Im just a scrub.
I have a feeling it's all "working as intended" or "it's not worth fixing". I remember the first time I lost stealth for "no reason".... almost 5 years ago. Old friends = old friends.

02/17/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Phorfax
Steaming pile of excrament is a steaming pile of excrament.. IE this game.

We've had bugs since I started playing, it's nothing new. I just wish the Devs would give us a heads up and let us know what is considered broken or working as intended. The silence is worse than ANYTHING.
02/18/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Cadavette
The silence is worse than ANYTHING.

"We feel working out all the bugs related to Subterfuge are not worth fixing. We hope you can see it from out perspective."