[H-RP] Icebound Blood: Ice Troll RP Guild

Wyrmrest Accord
Eventeventeventeventeventeventevent~
HUZZAH! Icebound Blood has officially begun!

Zalmak observes the newcomers. Ah... Fresh meat... http://i.imgur.com/6rMuvQM.jpg
I trust the event went well then?
And Icebound Blood is a-go! First IC event went down swimmingly. Plenty of new-bloods now in the guild for realz and more RP planned soooooooon.
Definitely would like to see more troll RP guilds about, so givin yall a bump. Use it wisely :P
/voodoo shuffle
I want to join... but I can't! At least not yet! My troll's transmog must be PERFECT! You can only make a first impression once and I'll be damned if I half !@# it!
02/03/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Bestiarius
I want to join... but I can't! At least not yet! My troll's transmog must be PERFECT! You can only make a first impression once and I'll be damned if I half !@# it!

I know that feel bro.
Don't tell anyone, but I was at our first IC event on Saturday in heirloom gear....but Shhhh!
You people and your focus on fashion are not true-Drakkari. (Even though I am sure you look absolutely fabulous)
THIS WEEK:

More RP!
More events!
Get ready for some Trials!
Get back up there.
I've always, always been a big fan of Troll RP; unfortunately my disinclination to roll Horde doesn't give me too many opportunities to pursue it.

Bump for you guys and good luck!
I've no intention of joining the guild, but would love to RP with you guys! Let me know if/when you have an event!
BUMPZ
What time are you folks on at? I mostly play EST and am recently getting back into WoW.. I tired the Ally side but still couldnt get into it. I am looking for the heavy RP you folks have but also for folks to adventure with from time to time.
02/06/2013 04:23 PMPosted by Jitrinjin
What time are you folks on at? I mostly play EST and am recently getting back into WoW.. I tired the Ally side but still couldnt get into it. I am looking for the heavy RP you folks have but also for folks to adventure with from time to time.

A lot of us are EST as well. Generally we're on around 4-8 server, which is around the time of our events and RP. We'd gladly have you along for RP, and we have plenty of low levels for you to level with as well!
SUCCESSFUL EVENT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

Tune in next time for the exciting conclusion of Part One: THE TRIALS
It has begun!
TONIGHT, WE FEAST ON BEAR FLESH