Movie 43.

Movies, TV and Entertainment
What.

Seriously, what.
I think it's one of those "edgy for the sake of being edgy" movies that come out every once in a while. (Most recently, I'm thinking of "The Aristocrats".)

I'd rather be forced to watch a marathon of Transformers movies, followed by GI Joe movies, followed by Birth of a Nation.
So what is it even?

The bf wants to drag me to it, is it like another of those stupid recent spoof movies that are incredibly awful?
It looks like a knock-off of Jackass.
So what is it even?

The bf wants to drag me to it, is it like another of those stupid recent spoof movies that are incredibly awful?
It is about this guy who is trying to give a movie pitch to an agent, but the ideas for this movie or absolutely insane and weird and creepy and just 100% messed up. The movie is basically a bunch of short clips. I won't say anymore so I don't ruin it for anyone.

At the end of the movie I looked at my friend and said "what the !@#$ did we just watch?"

Don't get me wrong, it was funny. Just 100% not what I was expecting.
"Movie 43 is a 2013 American comedy film-"

Yeah, not gonna bother.
I found it to be pretty DAMN funny myself. I enjoyed it.
The home schooling clip is what got me the most. Oh man that poor kid! Hilarious!
01/28/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Ohgodfleas
It is about this guy who is trying to give a movie pitch to an agent, but the ideas for this movie or absolutely insane and weird and creepy and just 100% messed up. The movie is basically a bunch of short clips. I won't say anymore so I don't ruin it for anyone.

Ah...

Well, glad you enjoyed it at least!
I have no idea what this movie is supposed to be about. I'll probably go see it just for that reason.

Also, getting to look at Emma Stone for an hour and a half is always a plus.
Before wasting your money, keep in mind that it is currently being called the worst movie ever made. Willie Waffle rated Stallone's new movie a flat zero and took the time to write that it isn't as bad as this movie.
02/01/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Padgagers
Before wasting your money, keep in mind that it is currently being called the worst movie ever made. Willie Waffle rated Stallone's new movie a flat zero and took the time to write that it isn't as bad as this movie.

Critics views are self serving at best. Plus they are paid to promote this over that, etc.

Ppl should watch and make up their own minds.