Depth of Despair-OOC-sign ups #3

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Maj, when you get to Gretchen's cabin she will give you a bow or a gun, your choice. Enchanted ammo pouch included! Also the rest of you will get whatever is left for you to be fully armored and armed.
Does Gretchen also have explosives? Zpan loves explosives....though the thought of her with them has Maj hiding under the bed XD
There is a post. I give it too you as a gift.
LOL @ Maj, I did start one!! Really I did! I finally found it on the third page. You guys are all so slow at posting! And yes I am teasing, I know real life happens.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7764416705

Also, Ein are you trying to say you want to go after Yentylla or Alviira? Since Alviira is Horde you can attempt it...but Yentylla is going to do something when you are all done and have destroyed the Lich. I am saving that for the end.
He's referring to Yentylla, since he plans on the Cabal coming back and picking the area clean to see if anything useful can be found.
Question: Now that we are outside does the aura that was inhibiting magic users disappear or is it only lessened or what?
Out here in the open you are almost fully charged up to your capacity. Oh I see you are going to go after my friendly spider matron? I would not mind if you started a thread for that Ein, I want to see what you think will happen...

The only think I will say is if you want to teleport out, it won't work. The teleporters in existence by Yentylla cancel any further attempts to leave. She wants this Lich Dead.
Out here in the open you are almost fully charged up to your capacity. Oh I see you are going to go after my friendly spider matron? I would not mind if you started a thread for that Ein, I want to see what you think will happen...

The only think I will say is if you want to teleport out, it won't work. The teleporters in existence by Yentylla cancel any further attempts to leave. She wants this Lich Dead.

Not so much that as that he wants to make sure that Yentylla doesn't interfere with his teams while they comb the area to see if there are any other nice things lying around. The runeforge and any of the Baron's tomes on necromancy, in particular, will be especially valuable to him.

And as for the teleporters and possible thread, nah. He's going to stay until the Baron is neutralized before even trying to get back to civilization. I was just thinking of writing in an epilogue that shows a few Blood Crow teams supported by a Shadow Corps squad and a Shadow Fleet LAC squadron starting their search. With your permission, of course. It would tie into a thread I've been contemplating that deals with the Cabal, its motivations, goals, and most likely eventual downfall.
Posted, Carinoth enjoys seeing zealots get annoyed.

Carinoth: It is rather amusing. The accusations, the begging the Light to forgive me of my sins, or just seeing them steam. Unless they are Scarlet Crusaders because then they just try to kill me. But they try to kill anyone who isn't them anyway so its not really a big deal.
Erani: Now, how am I supposed to admire your cute blood elf face in that form? /pout
I just realized Lineron is like Nappa and Carinoth is Vegeta.

Lineron: Hey Carinoth......Its a battle pet.

Carinoth: Fel damn it, uncle.
So I guess the Baron will simply have his feast and bring in a new batch some day. The next thread will be a bit different.

I will conclude this with a lot of God modding. However I will leave it up to you to decide if you escape or become....a minion.
Hrm. I'd been waiting on Erani and Ein to post :/ But if they don't anytime soon, my girls escape...
I'll get a post up! At some point today or tomorrow: had a lot of schoolwork lately.
Okay, post is up. If I can help it, I will stick with this thread to the end. My rate of posting may slow down a bit, but I will stick with it.
Here I am. I'll have a post up tomorrow morning
LOL I almost see Ascul scooping Maj up before she can ask Carinoth any more questions XD
I have posted and would prefer if my guys to live plx.

EDIT:
02/11/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Majustu
LOL I almost see Ascul scooping Maj up before she can ask Carinoth any more questions XD

Lineron: Come to the dark side......we have cookies! *holds up a tray of cookies"

Carinoth: Didn't you get those in the Undercity?

Lineron: *insert troll face here* They replaced the milk with Abomination bile.
ok I have started your trek down the mountain. Have not heard from Matthias or Sef so I am assuming control over their characters. Get ready for Matthias the Ghoul and Sefarra the Skeletal minion.

If either of them come back you can take back your character's control, but you are under the Baron's spell.