WTS profession Kits!

Stormreaver
Dont Let the 5k fool you up there he wants 12k for inscription kit ouch go level yourself a herber and save alot of money

Notice the date on that sale??? yeah it was long over if only people knew how to understand what they're reading :) and Im not stoping anyone from buying or farming their own mats
Just buy from Dellesaria, they're actually the listed amount.

Except they're alliance! ^-^ feel free to buy from him too ! lol
Engineering kit Order just came in! :D due Sunday! ^-^
need one aswell?? whisper me Faize#1420!
Big thumbs up! Profession kits worked wonderfully! I see people crying about the prices and if you do look back it was a sale till Feb 20th.
BUMPER!
Dang son, I got Alch for 5k, but I guess it's because stuff on horde costs 3x more?
You should make an alt and check the AH. gold clovers go for 80-90g per stack.
Cheaper if you're lucky
A buyer Backed out on a BS kit half way through farming and decided to pic up alchemy instead!! I was able to complete his order but now Im stuck with ores!!

Come get your BS kit!
BUUUUMPPPPPPPP!!!! 1st page! Oh yeah!
How much for the BS kit?
Also, how much for a LW kit?
How much for the BS kit?
Also, how much for a LW kit?

Messaged you in-game! :)
BUMPP!
Taking Kit orders! :)
#TPASWAG
#TPASWAG

LOL uther!!! #TPASWAGYOLO!
As of April 15/2013, No more LEATHERWORKING KITS will be taken until further notice! All orders for Leatherworking kits AFTER this date will be denied, and anyone who's leatherworking orders taken BEFORE April 15/ 2013 will still receive their kits.

Reason for this is because of the High demand on LW kits, I am not sure if I will be able to fill them within a week or so, and to avoid costumers being disappointed I am not going to take LW kit orders until all previous orders are filled! :) ty!

-Sorry!
Been busy filling up kit orders!! :) taking more!!!

Also :

I MIGHT have an extra LW kit on hand. ( this depends on IF the person who ordered the kit decides to back out. I haven't heard from him for 2 days now and Ive been trying to get a hold of the guy )
Oh! more eng kits due next month! :) taking orders!
I would love to see Engineering kit and a Enchanting Kit. Due by... May 20 i guess. Hit me up by mail if i dont reply.
LW kit on hand!!! :) come get it before someone takes it! :D ^-^
I would love to see Engineering kit and a Enchanting Kit. Due by... May 20 i guess. Hit me up by mail if i dont reply.

Please read the thread / post ^-^ you can give me an ingame mail or contact me ingame to put in an order :) ty