Looking to be recruited; RAF

Tichondrius
Hey. I am a long time follower of WoW, played during vanilla, and decided to return. I am an experienced and mature player looking to take advantage of the RaF system.

I am willing to buy my own battlechest and expansions; but this means I will need someone dedicated to their referral, willing to play quite a bit.

I am just returning, but am in no way a noob. Ideally the person I want to be recruited by will have enough gold for mounts, possibly BoA's etc.

Anyone interested drop a response. Thanks for reading
Horde or Alliance? If Horde, I'd be interested.

I totally did stuff like Realm First 90 on my old server, and plan on doing Challenge Mode: Gold runs on pretty much all toons I level, which if you're good enough I would be more than willing to run with you.
I would be interested in doing RAF as well.
I would be interested as well.
I also would be willing to do this with you as well, I am able to play anytime.
I am up for anything man you say the word and I am your guy got mounts money and boa's glore
lol at this guy for wanting to charge for leveling
I'd be down to do this as well. I play pretty much all day, every day. I've been playing this game since 2006 and I have leveled several characters to 85 and to 90. I am looking to play horde on this server I just transferred an 85 warrior over there. I play on Sargeras alliance and I do raid 15 hours a week and keep up with conquest and valor cap but other than that I am free. I am a profession kit farmer so I can make some gold on there to be able to pay for buyable heirlooms. If you have any interest you can add my battletag: Kaylias#1564.
im interested.. email me at msosnowski24@gmail.com or skype me at hahaowned24 thanks
I would like to Recruit you email me or skype, skype so we can talk easier, skype name is conner.spencer19 , email is connerspencer19@gmail.com i can help quite a bit and play a lot
I would like to Recruit you email me or skype, skype so we can talk easier, skype name is conner.spencer19 , email is connerspencer19@gmail.com i can help quite a bit and play a lot

This thread was created on 26 January. Hopefully the maker has found himself a leveling buddy by now.