Mobile Armory, Unable to Establish Connection

Mobile Bug Report
Hi there,
I was using the mobile armory this morning and while sending messages in guild, the service suddenly stopped working and had an error in sending messages. After restarting the app, (on ipad and Iphone) I am greeted with "Unable to establish Connection to server". This is happening on both my Ipad and Iphone, both are with different Cell providers, both have same error message, also have tried on Wifi on both and no success aswell.

Any Update on this would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers
Hi there, I'm can't log into remote armory as well on my iphone4. I keep receiving and error message saying log... Oops never mind it finally started working after numerous tries and app reinstalls :) hope yours works now too!
same problem as above on android, and tried to log into game and will not log in either.
I too was experiencing this error on my HTC Vivid with ICS. However I am now able to log in and use all features.
Yeah im able to log in now aswell, must have been somkind of outage?
I thought I was the only on yesterday & today. Using and Iphone4s and getting the same error. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Same issue since Sunday. iPhone 6 running most current update 6.1.3. AT&T network. Have attempted to connect through 4g, LTE and WiFi. I'm only having the issue when connecting to America's/oceanic. I have no issue connecting to Europe, but I live and play in the US. Missing my guildies and my auctions :(
I have the same issue. Tried last night and it started doing that, this morning still the same thing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't seem to work. I have a Samsung Infuse on ATT.
I have the same issue. Tried last night and it started doing that, this morning still the same thing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't seem to work. I have a Samsung Galaxy s 2.
The error i get is a Connection Error= unable to establish connection to the server .
I too also deleted the app and reinstalled it, but that didnt work.
Same issue since Sunday. iPhone 6 running most current update 6.1.3. AT&T network. Have attempted to connect through 4g, LTE and WiFi. I'm only having the issue when connecting to America's/oceanic. I have no issue connecting to Europe, but I live and play in the US. Missing my guildies and my auctions :(

I'm having the same issue, and if an iPhone 6 can't even connect you KNOW it's serious
Same issue "unable to connect to server" Blizzard Ticket came back as "yeah it's a known issue we are working on" iphone4 all up to date, this is a wow thing.
Just chiming in here, I'm seeing this too on my crappy old iPhone 3G.
Phew and Im getting all upset thinking my phone is broken or something along those lines. Much relieved... to hear people... having the same problems? Anywho, Blizzard making me lose thousands of gold from a FREE program they giving to us. I'm so upset right meow.
Right?! Huge relief its not just me.

Phew and Im getting all upset thinking my phone is broken or something along those lines. Much relieved... to hear people... having the same problems? Anywho, Blizzard making me lose thousands of gold from a FREE program they giving to us. I'm so upset right meow.