Rate the monk transmog above you (2)

Monk
Prev 1 20 21 22 Next
I'm digging both of the Barbarian looks above! I'd mog some axes to round out the 'feel' of it though. 8/10, definitely 10/10 with axes and some finalized barbarous looks!

I'm just kinda standard shado-pan mog, it's clean and until i farm up more gear it's a nice set!

EDIT; For Fujin! That is certainly unique, doesn't feel monk-esque necessarily but it looks pretty awesome, 9/10 from me
Cloudstrike that is one of my favorite set! Really loving how it goes well with the Tol-Barad Horde tabard.
Am I too late? Someone said I had a Princess Mononoke style xmog, whoever that is.
Its very tribal, wild looking heh
I like the use of Yipsifu's oldschool-esq items, and I especially dig the Fist Weapons (even if they don't show up in game) they seem to go well with a Panda unlike most other races as how it likes to pierce arms and whatnot.

Wish I could get the helm you're wearing to match Undead, too, but it just looks pretty silly. Also the belt, while not matching in color, seems "fitting" thanks to being a fat happy panda. Bahaha ... XD ... okay, sorry.

At least an 8/10.
Can anyone recommend a staff/polearm that matches my current set?

Also @Noobuh 7/10. Looks cool but everyone uses bloodfang
It's not bloodfang ... try mousing over the items. Bloodfang is RED ... not Purple / Dark Blue, nor does it have a mix of brown or a raggedy look. It's a mix of vicious leather set (crafted), and only two pieces of bloodfang recolors.

Also FYI, Monk's can't wear Bloodfang.
Grats on the blind fold Noobuh, 7.5/10
Pretty fearsome looking. 8.5
@Kittan

I am really digging that look! 8.5/10

I was never really a fan of those weapons, but it looks good!
8/10, Never really liked that set - even when I played my rogue during WoTLK D:

Guess it isn't too bad!:)

EDIT: Logged off in the wrong chest, don't hold it against me! D:
4/10 looks girly

what it do what it do
5/10 I really like the swords. A nice touch to the gear.
5/10 I really like the swords. A nice touch to the gear.

Love the outfit first time seeing it so good job 9/10

Im just missing my belt on this toon
@Thallandrin

Pretty cool. Maybe some colour pops would be goo though 7/10
I like the simple, not overly flashy look but you look too much like an enhancement shaman to me.
I like the simple, not overly flashy look but you look too much like an enhancement shaman to me.

I like it, but not a fan of dresses.

7/10 for me.

As for my set. the current shoulders are placeholders for the ones from ZA.
ZA/ZG set is nice, as long as you dont use the helm!
8/10

My set needs new pants, and the armory messes my belt up...
I like mine.

@Cuddlebears, I can't see your toon in your armory picture. You're like half turned around. 0/10 for disqualification.
I like mine.

@Cuddlebears, I can't see your toon in your armory picture. You're like half turned around. 0/10 for disqualification.

:(

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=32377:28414:51958.-89:64908:40348:71031:50308:47878:89564#modelviewer:4:3;97301;1;42722;5;64735;16;74996;17;55711;7;99238;8;64560;10;61209;6;114436:24+1:0

That's the set I'm using for WW dps. I need new legs/boots if anyone has suggestions... I have scoured Mogit for hours for them!

@Valy 6/10 set, shoulders dont match well, dont like weapon for that set. Custom is always better than tier copying though!