Rate the monk transmog above you (2)

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 4 22 Next
01/30/2013 04:01 PMPosted by Huangloh
Still working on this set, need to possibly find different shoulders, gloves and boots....but I am really happy with the chest, hat and legs.

Looks good so far, keep going! :D
Dear god Xil, I love it! 10/10 - That looks infinitely better on a human then it does a space goat. The weapons go with it so well! Maybe change the belt?
01/30/2013 04:47 PMPosted by
Dear god Xil, I love it! 10/10 - That looks infinitely better on a human then it does a space goat. The weapons go with it so well! Maybe change the belt?
haha, I had it changed for a bit it just hasnt gone through yet T_T
It updated! That looks infinitely better. I approve of the mog! xD
I like how you got the perfect shoulders for that set, and if you weren't dranee, would you have boots that match?
If I wasn't I'd have gotten some boots to match, but since my hooves are what show I didn't mess with it. :P
@Fe, Feels a little too earthy and brown, leave that to the shaman/droobys.
7/10 weapon doesn't match and you shouldn't complain about earthy colors if you wear them too! XD
@Xilyne 8/10...wanted to give 9/10, but the weapon seemed out of sorts. I however love the all black that your are sporting..
8/10 - The mask not matching the rest in color bugs me a little bit, otherwise I likey.
New set Fe, looks great.
It kinda reminds me of the auchenai priests for some reason xD
10/10
Thanks! I'd rate yours but I'm fairly sure I've done that twice now!
Logged out in my MW gear and I just noticed my twig offhand.
I need to find something better xD
Oh! I didn't realize it was a different set! The image shows the same helm and chest but everything else is different? O.o But yeah, you need something other then the poking stick, and sadly I don't think a fan would look good with your big body.
Fe, 9/10 I really like it smooth clean look and it works well on the Draenei
9/10, good color matching but brown is kind of drab.

decided to go back to my old transmog.
9/10, good color matching but brown is kind of drab.

decided to go back to my old transmog.

8/10 very unique and I love the weapon, even though, over all, it's not very monkish.

And @Fe stop posting so much Jesus, how many opinions do you need? You post at least every other post and people want to get rated by more then one person. If you want everyone to rate you make your own thread and ask for everyone to rate YOUR transmog.

8/10 very unique and I love the weapon, even though, over all, it's not very monkish.

And @Fe stop posting so much Jesus, how many opinions do you need? You post at least every other post and people want to get rated by more then one person. If you want everyone to rate you make your own thread and ask for everyone to rate YOUR transmog.

I apologize that I like to talk to people about mogs? I really couldn't care less if you all like my mog or not. However if it will make you feel better I'll be more then happy to stop posting in these threads as it appears that it upsets you greatly.
Whatcha think? Still debating on Hailstorm or sticking with Muramasa. Considering i got both yesterday playing.
@Echo 8/10 Really like the helmet, but the green belt has to go! Also, you can never go wrong with hailstorm.