Turalyon Alliance PvP scene back in the day!

Turalyon
Oh how i miss the good old days back in Wotlk. Spending many of hours hanging out in Dalaran Sewers creating memories! The community used to be so great!

Thought id Share a few Videos made by the Efamous Sadar and Brocklesnar to Jog memories of the good old days and Massive Trade chat conversations(arguments) that were held all because of a "Special" warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82vrs8CD5rg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg_NVgtpjj0
come on, if we're gonna dig up a turalyon time capsule, lets dig even deeper...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqtm62lfeeA&list=PL7D435DD0B2309F37

*yea, idk what i was thinking with the intro or song, forgive me, i was young*

P.S: and sadar is terrible at pvp...that is all
Remembering when is the lowest form of conversation! Make some new PvP memories with me! :D
hi guys
Having seen this, I'm very much reminded that any "good ol' days" I've ever had were actually pretty terrible.

Horrible, even.

Andromeda was there and anything earlier than the end of Cataclysm reminds me of nights locked in an endless nightmare called raid night vent chat.
No seriously, somebody help me. The state of coordinated PvP on this server seems to be nonexistent. I've rarely seen anybody LFM for RBG's, and I think only one guild even has an RBG team. Even then I don't know if they are still doing them since the last time I talked to a guild member from there he wasn't so sure they were going to happen. I feel like I wasted my time farming random BG's for honor gear. I don't like arenas much but love coordinated RBG's. Is there anybody on Ally side that does these, ever?
SoD on Horde side is starting our S13 RBG's tonight. We have a strong PvP focus but we also have a pretty strong PvE side that is slowly growing and working on their progression.

We also have some more World PvP events coming in the future to an Alliance City near you! :)

We enjoyed the short attack on Ogrimmar that appeared to be spearheaded by Fish Tank. Keep up the invasions!
SoD on Horde side is starting our S13 RBG's tonight. We have a strong PvP focus but we also have a pretty strong PvE side that is slowly growing and working on their progression.

We also have some more World PvP events coming in the future to an Alliance City near you! :)

We enjoyed the short attack on Ogrimmar that appeared to be spearheaded by Fish Tank. Keep up the invasions!
Transfer your guild to Alliance. It's swell over here I swear.
Lol. Don't say that. There are too many whispers going around about how some want to try out the Alliance story arc. I told them it was full of kittens and rainbows and other horrible horrible things.
Fallenarthas!
I remember when Swordianzero would camp people at xroads.
Ventured over to Goldshire the other day and had a little world PvP going on. We killed a few flagged lowbies (shame shame I know) and there were a couple 90s there (mage and paladin). It was fun but we coudln't stay around since we had to get to RBG's.

I think I died once or twice but I'm not sure who killed me. I think it was the mage.
I remember when Swordianzero would camp people at xroads.

lol yep, that guy is in most of my pvp memories, I remember he quite often came to org with his band of ragtag misfits and terrorized our rooftops.