<Crisp> on Baelgun Selling Challenge Modes!

Sargeras
Sold anything yet ? If so, how did your runs go ?

I'm about to inflict some pain on you.

We have! Just finished a full gold set last night.

The runs have gone pretty well, some take 20 minutes, some take over an hour, pretty much depends on how much weight the buyer can pull. Two of the timers are not very forgiving at all, so you have to actually hit your buttons and do some of the damages... but otherwise, it's cake!

Two of the runs that we did last night for our buyer were actually realm #2 times on Sargeras, go figure!

I'm looking forward to you telling me that you want to buy a run through hell - er, I mean, Stormstout Brewery.
02/11/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Fuzzii
Two of the runs that we did last night for our buyer were actually realm #2 times on Sargeras, go figure!

If you ain't first you're last.
If I can only afford 5, which ones would you say are the hardest ones?
02/20/2013 09:46 PMPosted by Sammee
If I can only afford 5, which ones would you say are the hardest ones?

Sorry I haven't been on the forums the last few days!

The hardest ones would probably be Stormstout, Mogu'Shan, Scholo, SM and Shado-Pan. But it depends on the group comp.
interested in possible 9/9, please add my battletag. : galdorfir#1535, thats... g a l d o r f i r # 1 5 3 5
interested in possible 9/9, please add my battletag. : galdorfir#1535, thats... g a l d o r f i r # 1 5 3 5

Looks like Fuzzii over here left Crisp to join Reckoning. Safe to assume these are no longer happening.
I am interested! I just sent you a BattleTag Request! :) Heartache#1857