Where would people in WoW get tattoos

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Like RP wise in a barber shop or something> Do tattoos exsit. ((I know you cant actually get one on your model just for rp))
Tattoos exist, both night elves and dwarves are shown in-game to have tattoos.

You could say you got one at a barber shop, though I wouldn't let a female goblin anywhere near me with a needle.
Lmao what races horde side have tattoos if any?
There is probably a parlor in one of the goblin cities.
I believe Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm mentioned that there are some orcish tattoo artists in a scene where Garrosh got his entire jaw tattooed to the way it is nowadays.
Yes, why you get tattooed might well dictate where or by whom they're done, and even the tools and application. Could be in a shop with the latest gnomish technology and purest herbal pigments; could be a sailor with a rusty needle and candle creosote; might be by a medicine man with a bone comb and some crushed beetle shells under a waning moon in a dry season, and the stars aligned in the 7th house.
Demon Hunters get their runic tattoos during their training and they sure as heck really wouldn't be in a main city. Probably not any city.
Tattoos exist, both night elves and dwarves are shown in-game to have tattoos.

You could say you got one at a barber shop, though I wouldn't let a female goblin anywhere near me with a needle.

I dunno, man. While the forum rules on adult content forbid me to link to it, I did once see an awesome pic of a female goblin warlock covered in tattoos holding an artist's needle and applying some stylish inkwork to her succubus minion.

It was the first time I truly wished tattooing was in the game.
I imagine for those cultures for who tattoos have religious/cultural significance, it'd be done by individuals of respect; Witch Doctors for the trolls, druids and priestesses for the Night Elves, shaman for the orcs.

As far as goblins, dwarves, and humans, I imagine outside of those clans/tribes/groups who use them as displays of alliegance, they'd be done by civilian tattooists (or soldiers who were previously tattooists in the case of on-field ink); or the old, "in-the-corner-of-the-bar" for those more shady individuals.
Personally I would think, if one profession was able to tattoo others, SCRIBES would be able to do it. Just like in ancient times, barbers would double as doctors (it's true!), I think with their mastery of herbs and abilities to create intricate ink scrolls and enchants, the leap could be made than scribes would be responsible for inking their fellow Azrothians.