Level 10-14 EXP-OFF Games scheduled 31st Jan

Battlegrounds
Thats right ladies! This your twink is the best? Think you can one shot a player? To anyone who has 10-14 twinks, tonight and for the next 3 nights, is the time to queue up and show your true skills! We'll be queueing all night long for the next 3 days (31st of jan, 1 & 2nd of Feb). So don't forget your pots, buffs and bandages because every single dirty move is allowed!

We will be starting queues at around 10pm est/9pm central. Make sure your exp is turned OFF when you queue!

I recommend using http://49pvp.com/qlist/ when queuing to give us an idea on how many players are queued! Its easy and simple :)

And for further questions you can visit the original thread or leave a comment below!! http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f35/time-has-come-first-xp-off-wasong-gulch-queue-date-mop-44468/

See you tonight in the Gulch ladies!

Yours truly,
only the best warrior in the world
Bump :D
bump
I'll wait until after 5.2 hits. 10's with bloated stats in a bracket dominaed by alliance, no thanks.
Haha, dont worry Chicknwing. The 40% resilience took care of that for you ;P
I was critting constant 500-600s back in 4.3.4. Most 10s got the hard nerf bat to the face in Mop :)
Haha, dont worry Chicknwing. The 40% resilience took care of that for you ;P
I was critting constant 500-600s back in 4.3.4. Most 10s got the hard nerf bat to the face in Mop :)

Hey what happened to that guild "Beats on Fourteens"? Are they still active?
Yes! still alive! there was an awkward situation 2 months ago. Skope brought a lvl 25 guild over to Medivh alliance, so most twinks from BoF joined it for perks. But then he sadly transfered the guild off to an EU server for business :s So thats probably why you dont see many twinks in BoF. All the active ones were in Is Ignoring You :P

Beats on Nineteens is still around too :)
Bump-a-doodle-dooooo!
01/31/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Sponsor
But then he sadly transfered the guild off to an EU server for business :

you cant xfer from us to eu idiot
bump
Well look up the guild if you dont believe me lol. Is Ignoring You. Guild master is Worldofwhat. You can do a lot of things with money.