second wind stun nerf reverted or no?

Warrior
is the second wind nerf not healing while stunned reverted or no?

people are saying this:

Second Wind - we are reverting the nerf to the heal not working while stunned. We think we have nerfed Arms enough for PvP reasons in 5.2.

but patch notes say this:

Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned.

does any1 know?
It will be reverted according to what GC said. It's not in the patch notes yet but will go into effect in the near future on the ptr.
GC said it was reverted after the patch notes, so yes, I'm going with it being reverted.
Patch notes were released before Ghostcrawler said that it was reverted. So the most recent info is that it is reverted.
TLDR: Yes.
I mean personally I was pretty happy about it getting nerfed -.- would make it more balanced for actual balanced heals -.- alot of warrior's can agree they don't actually need that much heals, but still people use what is given to them might as well find another way to beat warriors :c. lol yeah right.
02/11/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Rèv
I mean personally I was pretty happy about it getting nerfed -.- would make it more balanced for actual balanced heals -.- alot of warrior's can agree they don't actually need that much heals, but still people use what is given to them might as well find another way to beat warriors :c. lol yeah right.

Actually most of agreed D stance needed a nerf and SW was fine.
02/11/2013 06:09 PMPosted by Malfurios

02/11/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Thranimal