Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 10 11 12 25 Next
9/10 love Crystalforge.
9/10 I really like the darker colors on a paladin.
7/10, colors need tightening up, look itself is solid though, Plated Viking/Celt warrior.

Just changed mine :D (got lucky on drops in ToC).
9/10. Nice job, I personally never liked that helm and shoulder model from the Turaylon set, but its a nice mog.
8/10 i really like the eye patch.
Love the sword .I wish i had it for my ret set.8/10.Btw hate hate my pose
Log out without my shield Gladiator's Shield Wall
9/10 If only you could get the red helm
02/21/2013 12:21 AMPosted by Briienne
Love the sword .I wish i had it for my ret set.8/10.Btw hate hate my pose

Love the black/red! 9/10 only because the helm doesn't really match.

@ Ussil 7/10 Those legs don't really match well with the rest of the set because of the light brown in them.
Going 8/10 here for slight palette mis-match. Would have been 9/10 but I have a personal vendetta with your shoulder mog. The trollroics were current when I dinged 85 on my first toon and seeing these shoulders hurts my feelings.

nice work though.

Going for a simple look with my mog, ignore the helmet if you can. I usually don't display it but I logged out last night while trying on different head pieces.
8/10, ignoring the helm heh. I think a whiter shield would go well with that look, and the shoulders are just a bit off.
8/10. Not a huge fan of the set, personal preference. But it matches really well, and I like how the sword is blue as well.
7/10
like the shoulders/helm but never really liked the brutal weps
8/10
shiny. gold/red always goes well with be. and goggles ftw!
8/10 So much going on but I like the overall feel of it
7/10 Helm kinda sets it down but like the weapon thou
You're so warrior-y. 7/10 for the slightly off belt and the not so slightly off sword. Love the sword though.

Still trying to find just the right tabard for mine.
7/10 would try the consortium tabard and maybe get Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood from BWL.
7/10 I like the colour and feel of the shoulders along with. Dont be afraid to break free of Sets. Many pieces out there which would fit your tmog very well.
02/22/2013 01:25 AMPosted by Dainerys
I like the colour and feel of the shoulders along with. Dont be afraid to break free of Sets. Many pieces out there which would fit your tmog very well.

Was for Myth, but Nny looks good too. Still love dat axe