Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 11 12 13 25 Next
02/22/2013 01:28 AMPosted by Dainerys
I like the colour and feel of the shoulders along with. Dont be afraid to break free of Sets. Many pieces out there which would fit your tmog very well.

Was for Myth, but Nny looks good too. Still love dat axe

I've seen quite a few like that, but I love the golden circlet and your hair. Very regal.

8.5/10
8/10. I am not much for grabbing many pieces from the same set, but nicely done regardless. I especially like how your tabard matches the rest of the outfit.

An xmog for my Shinka is waiting for 5.2 when we can xmog between 2-handers.
8.5/10
I like how all of the colors go together without being too matchy-matchy. I'm just not sure about the bright pink head-piece. [Not that I don't think it's awesome, just not sure how I feel about it with the set.]
8.5/10
I like how all of the colors go together without being too matchy-matchy. I'm just not sure about the bright pink head-piece. [Not that I don't think it's awesome, just not sure how I feel about it with the set.]

8.0/10.
Everything looks good, except the shield. I feel like the colors on the shield dont really match the rest of the outfit. In particular the magenta part of the shield. Maybe something like this? http://www.wowhead.com/item=40700
8/10, looks awesome, reminds me of a gladiator :D Shield is a little off color, that's my only complaint, everything else looks and matches perfect.

Edit - Yeah, show helm is disabled and I'm not wearing a tabard so I'm not sure why it shows me as wearing one lol
@Woa

Gotta dig the old Wrath pvp shoulders! Everything else matches real nice, 9/10!
Gankee, I'm liking the mixture of red and gold that you've got going on.

Here are two "wishlist" mogs for my main pally (I don't have all of the pieces yet).

First, for my ret pally:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/GitRDunn2009/WOW/RetPallyDarkBlue.jpg

I'm pretty happy with everything in this set.

Second, for my holy pally:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/GitRDunn2009/WOW/HolyPallyBlueandGold.jpg

The only thing I'm not 100% thrilled with on this set is the sword/shield combo. There are a lot of great light blue weapons and shields, but there aren't a lot of things with a mixture of light blue, white, and gold. I'm debating about turning this into a ret pally set because I think I might be able to find a better fit in the two-handed weapons.
Both sets look good 7/10, shield doesn't really fit otherwise it would be an 8.
@ Cezar

I like the sword, and the Judgement, but the shield and legs really throw the set off, 6/10 s:
Jon yours is sick lol, very unique..
Everything matches perfectly and the sword you have looks cool.

9/10
It's.....alright. But transmog needs a bit work. :/

Rating: 3/10
@Geminy, Your set looks awesome 10/10
Awesome. 10/10 Easily the best female paladin transmog I've ever seen that isn't based on a dungeon set.
D for effort and the axe doesn't match. Overall 5/10
Eh yours isnt really mogged + Im not a fan of the set however most colors match so 5/10

As for mine, Im working on getting the gold 25m Ulduar 2hander
9/10 ,
if u had GrandMarshall sword omg its 10/10 than
You look pretty good. Like the warrior look. 9/10
Eh yours isnt really mogged + Im not a fan of the set however most colors match so 5/10

As for mine, Im working on getting the gold 25m Ulduar 2hander

Yea Im not a grandmarshal :/

@Gloryous First off love the name secondly 10/10 very smooth and shiny :3