Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 12 13 14 25 Next
All I can say is, nice chest piece... :D 7/10

So I just got my sword for my xmog - only took about 15 runs - though I am going to attempt to get a Zin'rokh as this sword feels too small.

Also thinking of getting the heroic T11 shoulders (www.icy-veins.com/images/transmogrification-paladin-pve-tier-11H.a) in replacement for my current ones. Any thoughts on this?
@Inares

7/10, I like the constant flow of colors, basically blending everything together. :)
@Pvping

6.5/10, It's a nice set and everything matches, but you're not a warrior, you're a paladin, you're better than that set.
@Abikis, I love your set colors I tried myself to get that same set, but i couldnt get that tabard to match the whole armor set. Your hair matches the helm sword everything, Good job on collecting the set! 10/10
MERU IZ GOD 1000 /10......BEST PALLY SET EVER, makes everyone else look like a bunch of half assed junk collectors! grats on finally getting the whole set bro..Elitist Jerkoffs FTW!
Get a sulfuras mace from FL and that would be a 10/10
TY =)
@brutal 8/10 looks good but think i saw somewhere that you are still farming for gold ulduar sword. get that then maybe 10/10 =p

@dion 6/10 could use different gloves, pants and weapon.
@Johnny
8/10 like that set and the crown fits it just fine, I think you can find a better weapon tho.
@Abikis
Thats the point, to be different, and stick out. There was a Paladin posting in this thread in full T3 Warrior. I wanted my set to be Dragon themed. To where my set somewhat tells a story.
As for your set Id give it a 8/10. I like how you bring the new in the older item models, and make everything look like one full set.

@Xavaran
Really cool. I'v always liked the way T6 looked for Paladins, one of the best sets to bring out the character of a Paladin. Your weapon choice goes perfectly with your set as well. :)
9/10
@Johnny
8/10 like that set and the crown fits it just fine, I think you can find a better weapon tho.

lol there is not a abundance of yellow weaponry. once 5.2 hits i can start using my blade of the titan again =p
7/10 i dont like much the banana set =/ there are better matching weapons for that set.
I cant find a nice shield that doesnt clip with this shoulders arghhh
First time Ive seen anyone use that sword with challenge mog 8/10 cause matching but Im tired of seeing these sets already :P
8/10 for Brutalshotz. Would be higher because I like the armored crusader type look, but that sword is TOO fricken huge lol.
8/10 for Brutalshotz. Would be higher because I like the armored crusader type look, but that sword is TOO fricken huge lol.

9/10 love your look, very bloodelf.
02/28/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Erykah

9/10 love your look, very bloodelf.

If there were a model of judgement legs that were like the original blood elf art with the open side, it would be perfect. As it is, 8/10.
7/10
5/10 I like the look of the cata plate, but none of the armor has a transmog yet.
02/28/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Andryana
5/10 I like the look of the cata plate, but none of the armor has a transmog yet.

8/10 needs a different tabard imo.

:edit Should have never vendored the ax I had that would have matched this set.
02/27/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Meru
@Abikis, I love your set colors I tried myself to get that same set, but i couldnt get that tabard to match the whole armor set. Your hair matches the helm sword everything, Good job on collecting the set! 10/10

First time I've seen someone with that set. I'm still working on getting the chest and boots, gratz on yours!

@Savin 7/10 Well matched (minus obvious missing wpn mog)