Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 15 16 17 25 Next
Senaria 9/10
It looks really nice.
Bionix 8/10

That's a great 2-hander to use with that theme, and props to finding an eyepatch mog that works for plate.

I do think you could spiff it up a little with some mix and match pieces (especially the shoulders since that set has that big hollow dome effect on most race's models) and perhaps a tabard for some color. The tabard's always hit or miss though, since a lot of detailed chests lose out by including one.
Camaeris 9/10 very pally looking but i would rock a different tabard imo
Mermadia - 8/10 Look like a Priest with a demons axe. A route I hadn't really thought to go...I don't try dresses on platies, but it seems to work.
@Fixius, yea I agree. I've tried a few other axes, but I just can't find anything that matches well until I can start doing some heroic DS runs. Kinda wish that these armory pages would give a 3D image like the app does.
@Fixius, yea I agree. I've tried a few other axes, but I just can't find anything that matches well until I can start doing some heroic DS runs. Kinda wish that these armory pages would give a 3D image like the app does.
9/10, I didn't think you could find matching boots for that pvp set, which is wonderful....may have to hit that up sometime :D
7/10 not bad, I like the customization and personal touch but classic T2 is best :D

<3
8/10 can't go wrong with the Marshal's set, uggh i need to pvp more : )
10/10. Brilliant use of colors - all the pieces go so well together! Very nice job.
Naevius - I like it all cept the head - it's cloth - isn't that blasphemy for a pally to wear anything cloth?

EDIT - hey blizz what's with the retarded poses?
@Tsumii

Your human.. is bald :O lol other than that I really like the color contrast in your gear, very original.

8.5/10
@Tsumii

Your human.. is bald :O lol other than that I really like the color contrast in your gear, very original.

8.5/10

Is there a person under that mountain of 2" thick plate? Even for a Tauren it looks very bulky to me.

7/10 (and am generous here)
9.5/10 @Cezar

I actually really like what you got going on there, Ive just always hated that helmet style even if it fits perfectly with your theme :)

As for mine Im been tweaking it a bit and idk if I have the best Mogg for my Axe to fit the set... anyone have any suggestions on a better 2H Axe that would go well with my getup?
Damn shame you cant get the alliance grand marshal axe because it would go soooooo well with that set.

I like that setup you got too, its perty damn cool. I even like the weapon, but seems like you could go with somthing a little brighter for the weapon and make that a flawless 10/10, till then 9.5 sir.

8/10.

It's really creative. However, I think that if buy Overlord's Chest/bracers/legs, and get red gloves/boots, I think you'll pull off the set you're going for better. I'll see if I can find the red gloves/boots that my friend uses.
I like the colors. 9/10
I'm kinda a fan of that pally outfit and thinking of getting it one day
9/10
I like the colors. 9/10

7/10 Judgement's a classic, not really sure about the wep choice though.