Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 18 19 20 25 Next
@Gloss 6/10 over used set.
@ Abikis 8/10 a more traditional blood elf look. The weapons do not fit in IMO.
I like mine, feel free to copy and comment.
@Arkellian Interesting, but a little....off for some reason...
5/10
Zenalpaladin, not bad, it's good but you don't look like a pally, anyway i will give you 8/10, cause it's good combined
why a little off? is it because of the weapons :(
@Arkellian Loving the glowing shield. Nice solid looking set. Cape could be changed however.

8/10
ty, looking for a better one to transmog
@nespandel 11/10 love the set and the shield, and a extra point for the weapon lol.
finally finished with this one the !@#$
Your transmog reminds me of monty python and the holy grail so 9/10 for you good sir, although I wish that helmet came in a matching color.
@ Àrago 8/10 love the shield+helm+weapon, tabard feels a little weird with all the red and black you have going on though.
@ Teania 6/10 Good use of classic items.

acknowledgements regarding my current look- its incomplete, as I'm still working on getting particular boots and the heroic version of the helm, but you get the premise with what I currently am using.
@ Celebhil
6/10 As you said some new boots will really help but, I like that you are trying to xmog that set without the Robe (which is ugly) gj keep it up.
@ Celebhil
6/10 As you said some new boots will really help but, I like that you are trying to xmog that set without the Robe (which is ugly) gj keep it up.

8/10. Ill give you props for actually finding the matching boots/belt instead of plugging in the Sunwell crap "but it says lightbringer"
@ Ashbringer 9/10, weapon and cloak match well
@Ashbringer great set but really not creative at all, weapon matches well

8/10
8/10, Everything's a good match
@Ajramoneii 9/10 very unique style and color matching. The weapon seems a little too bright but is close enough.
@Ajramoneii 9/10 very unique style and color matching. The weapon seems a little too bright but is close enough.

10/10

I find that set ugly, yet awesome at the same time. Then you put it on a dwarf and it multiplies those 2 things into something glorious...

Well done...