Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 20 21 22 25 Next
7.5/10 just seems dull....ima fan of color that stands out i guess.. alot of our tmogs are dull imo :( /clap for being a paladin thou :))

bright blue set hella nice for my pally...
Interesting looking set, but the big blades on the shoulders don't seem right for a paladin. I'd say 8/10 because a dwarf looks like a mean mofo in that getup

As to mine, I don't like the fact my sword doesn't show it's flames in the character profile. Far more suitable with the flames going on...
9/10

I'm not a fan of the older armors now that they are more pixilated and polygonal compared to the newer content. I like what you have done tho.
9/10

I'm not a fan of the older armors now that they are more pixilated and polygonal compared to the newer content. I like what you have done tho.

Dark, mis-matched set. Not a fan :C
5/10

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUU armory for only showing 1 side of my shoulders
@Filfa: 7/10, could use a better matching weapon
7/10, the axe can be improved :D
also @Filfa: watch out for the small pillar under ur crotch :DDD
6/10 not fully transmogged and the shoulders don't match.

I need to get the hammer of the Naaru and the correct belt and then my set will be complete.
6/10 not fully transmogged and the shoulders don't match.

I need to get the hammer of the Naaru and the correct belt and then my set will be complete.

You've pretty much got the BC look down.
Sex :) but the color doesnt really match 7/10
Nice combination for the challenge set. 8/10
Great color matching and double points on that tabard. 9.5/10
7/10
i really like the sword for that set
@Darkpaladin, 8/10

Kudos on putting together a set that isn't all tier, I can always appreciate those. Sword doesn't doesn't go with it that well though.
@ Apospathi, 8/10

The set kind of seems like more of a deathknight set, but it looks so good together that you still deserve an eight.
Sex cow Mooh 8.5/10
9/10 great alliance tank look.

I was trying to find a set that matched the ToT LFR weapons a closely as possible.
8/10. Nice color match, great sword also.
Always loved that colour scheme and love the sword that goes with it to plus haven't seen that one in a while 9/10

p.s for the post below mine, I just looked and my blade of wizardy doesn't show up in the picture =s
7/10. Personally not a fan of Lawbringer but it looks better on bloodelves then I thought. Also the tabard clashes horribly with it. Always a fan of the Laser saber though.