Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next
@Apøstle 9.5/10 You like super shredder from TMNT! Love it

I am not a paladin but here is a link to a paladin set.
http://wowrunway.com/content/golden-destroyer
7/10 I like the orange :) I've yet to finish my orange style xmog. -sad-
I like the set, just to me I don't get the whole paladin vibe. It seems like it would suit a warrior better. But overall I do still like it.

7/10
9/10 I hate this stance, but you look very much like a holy warrior!
5/10 slightly a bit too plain for me. Cheers! :D
Not a big fan of the non-heroic T12 set, but the chosen weapon matches so perfectly with the set. 8/10
Great job with the colors matching, even your hair is properly matching, and fabulous to boot. I'm gonna take .5 off because I don't like your shield because it looks like it's made of wood.

9.5/10

EDIT: 9.25/10 now that I noticed the belt, looks off to me.
9/10 The helmet on this set always struck me as weird, but on a BE it actually looks pretty good. The sword is a lil off.

I know my shoulders aren't mogged, but if they were anything else I'd change them to the present look.
9/10. Really like the shoulders with that set and the tabard pulls it all together. The only thing I would change is the shield. Would probably go for something with a little more blue it in to fit the rest of the set.
@kettch
Excellent
10/10

Try to find one of those old crowns from classic...I think it would look good
@ketch
8/10 I love the fire vibe just need a different chest that is a little darker and more ominous =)
@Blackbrier
9/10 I love the fire. Not completely in love with the Greataxe look, but it does go reasonably well with the set. And the helm on this set is pretty nice.

As for mine, not a transmog at all, but I decided I kinda like these shoulders, the lightning effect is nice. As for the weapon, I can't decide, but over time I've kinda grown fond of the looks of the mace. Plus it all goes with my Sunstone Panther.
Red and black looks nice! 9/10
@Nidhogg Nice t3. I was never a fan of the set or the naxx 80 recolor for it, but it does look good with ToLB prolly 8/10 and the 2 points is just my prejudice against the set lol.
@Thorin

8/10

That set's really common, but your tabard, sword, and shield work well together.
9.5/10 Half a point for the belt color. Looks badass, do. Really digging the polearm...
@ sensimilla i approve, i personally don't enjoy wearing a dress but T2 is my favorite paladin tier of all time and the sword's color scheme goes great with it 10/10 sir :D
01/18/2014 08:40 PMPosted by Zaft
@ sensimilla i approve, i personally don't enjoy wearing a dress but T2 is my favorite paladin tier of all time and the sword's color scheme goes great with it 10/10 sir :D
10/10, it looks great. I dont care if lightbringer is overused lol.
@Comesandgoes Love the basic sword 10/10 for that alone.

My gear isn't technically a transmog but I wear it around town and when I log out because it reminds me of a time I could burst people's faces off.
@ Plotarmor

Cool look but the boots dont match bro

7/10 for the tabbard