Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
10/10 I love that it is not the purple recolor version and how your shield and sword really matches it all :)
Not a fan of the sword, but the armor is awesome. Very Justicar hah 8/10
8/10 I don't think that helmet has something to do on it.
8/10 I always love Argent stuff and you made that sword work!
8/10 Always loved the Pally T6, except that damn helm.
8/10 i like your shield , i like your helm but i wish it was silver . Great set =)
I guess, I'll play too.

9/10. Great name for a Retribution Paladin. I always liked that head piece as well but lost a point for showing skin on the neck. Perhaps if you lost the tabard?
Rating Arcilles:

8/10. I just can't get behind the helm, but the rest is pretty sweet and I like the colors.
@ Manifollk,

I'm kind of a sucker for the Stormwind Guard look, as that was my "RP" set in Vanilla on this toon... I would lean towards an actual Stormwind or PvP tabard to bring up your score.

7/10
@ Maxim

10/10 +1 for the epic title, Aesir's Edge, and Tabard of the Lightbringer so that brings your total to 11/10. Well done, sir.
@Bloodmartyr

9/10, Nice dirty scrappy warrior styled set and axe, You look like someone that would ambush me in Dustwallow Marsh. However, feels a bit too much warrior like for me, though 10/10 if pushing aside me prejudice.

I used to have the brutal gladiators great sword transmog on my last wep, picked this up, thinking of going with Amber Flammard of Klaxxi'vess, any suggestions?
@ Maxim

10/10 +1 for the epic title, Aesir's Edge, and Tabard of the Lightbringer so that brings your total to 11/10. Well done, sir.

It goes to 11! (Carry on and well played sir)
@Gerlynn since maxim already knows his trans wins=P

As is im thinking 6/10ish just not all together. The Amber flammard would help and the matching chest piece, still not i set i really like though
@Mermadia Really cool transmog that matches well 9/10 ! Would maybe look cooler with a helm but that's just personal preference.
@Horos

Uhm.. 2/10 sorry. That's.. really.. all over the place. o_o
5/10 Some of the colors look weird and the chest on dranei I dont like also green shield :/
02/08/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Brutalmaz
5/10 Some of the colors look weird and the chest on dranei I dont like also green shield :/

5/10 for you, mostly because the sword is a good match. Otherwise it's one of the ugliest pally sets we've had in PvP in awhile. Especially the helm.
4/10 for looking like a mismatched warrior.
02/08/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Angelista
4/10 for looking like a mismatched warrior.

9/10.

Lovely set, absolutely gorgeous, but it's making my eyes hurt. More on me than the set. It's the color.

I need a new shield for mine.. I have a Titansteel Shield Wall in the bank but not sure I like how it looks.

Also, I feel dirty using the chest replica. I have the hat replica too... Gandling and Drakkisath refused to play nice.
^8/10 for matching. needs a weapon transmog though

As for my set. I will post a link to my set on the wowhead 3d model viewer. All my items are there and you can view it. Its much better than the armory model.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=29071:29072:29074:29075:30988:28733:28569:24344:28800:51348