Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 4 5 6 25 Next
I like the set, 9/10 for going with the traditional draeni paladin look. I still prefer the Aldor tabard myself. Tough to critique a classic look!

I realize I didn't get to switch tabards before the server restart!
7/10 I love gold :)
^8/10 for matching. needs a weapon transmog though

As for my set. I will post a link to my set on the wowhead 3d model viewer. All my items are there and you can view it. Its much better than the armory model.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=29071:29072:29074:29075:30988:28733:28569:24344:28800:51348

Yeah I need a weapon and a shield. I have Quel'Serrar in the bank, which is what I used when this was just a RP set, but I still have no shield. My set was mostly a quasi pre-raid Vanilla set.

I still feel dirty using replicas. 6/8 soulforge makes me sad. :(
8/10.
i'm ignoring the sword and shield since they're still a work in progress. on a side note, i always liked that set but can't seem to be able to find a shield that goes with it.

02/09/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Phayle
I still feel dirty using replicas.

i lol'd irl
8/10.
i'm ignoring the sword and shield since they're still a work in progress. on a side note, i always liked that set but can't seem to be able to find a shield that goes with it.

I still feel dirty using replicas.

i lol'd irl

very not bad 9.5/10
02/09/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Baje
7/10 I love gold :)

8/10 would like to see in game, hard to judge from a picture.. but im a fan of darker themes for paladins.
9/10, you almost look like me :P
02/10/2013 12:48 AMPosted by Natherice
9/10, you almost look like me :P

Not that orginial, but the look is epic, 9/10

and not quite done with mine, still need some gloves and pants
6/10 hammer doesn't match too well
7/10 @ Wowadin

Love that set, your weapon doesn't quite match - maybe a blue and/or gold themed weapon to match the blue on your chest/shoulders? I'd recommend the same for your boots.
5/10.

While I still like the Judgment set, I am tired of seeing it on everyone. I like it less and less each time I see it.

An for whoever is rating me, I hate the goodie-goodie paladin look.
5/10.

While I still like the Judgment set, I am tired of seeing it on everyone. I like it less and less each time I see it.

An for whoever is rating me, I hate the goodie-goodie paladin look.

I like it for the most part 8/10. Weapon, boots, helm chest are great. Not crazy about the legs and shoulders.

Mine is a work in progress. Playing around with some Wrath sets. Can't find a chest I like.
Interesting....

7/10 just for being completely odd. Doesnt match at all really but its something ive never seen.

This is my "holy" look. Have an evil look as well for my holy set but the shield hides it all.
9/10. I love that sword
9/10

very good mix
8/10

really like it, i would use the dress but like how you use some soulforged and love the weapon
7/10

Just because can barely see through that huge shield
8/10. Can't get a good look at the weapon but I don't know if it really goes.

Belf females always look better :\. WTB High elves

Though your set looks incredibly familiar...hmmm.